E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

miro 111 rims

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you think it'll save you a hundred bucks buying from a vendor then go for it, I just personally rather be able to take my wheels to get balanced down the street from me for free and have them replaced under warranty if anything should happen as opposed to dealing with a vendor from another state. Let us know what route you end up going and post some pictures of them mounted!
Old 06-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by heavenrock
Who's the vendor you're buying the miro's from?
here: http://www.bigbrandwheels.com/MiRo-W...ver-Rims/4978/

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
actually what I meant to say was you're out the door was a bit less hence my quote "your deal sounds about right"...if you're gonna be picky about it, SORRY!!!

BTW, I don't think you need to post supporting vendor's pricing here. It's great that you'll save 300. I know a member here got his 19" Miro shipped for less than $ 1k too.
your right i shouldnt have done that.. my fault, i just thought it was crazy the price diffrence and the fact they didnt have them in stock and wont have them until late july early august!

Originally Posted by Persian_535i
If you think it'll save you a hundred bucks buying from a vendor then go for it, I just personally rather be able to take my wheels to get balanced down the street from me for free and have them replaced under warranty if anything should happen as opposed to dealing with a vendor from another state. Let us know what route you end up going and post some pictures of them mounted!
i ended up just getting the rims and tires.. discount wanted 950 for the tires to mount and balance them.. maybe it was a better route, but i already pulled the trigger i will defiantly post pics.. i just bought a black kidney grill for the front end.. so i cant wait to put that on!

i think im done moding for awhile though
Old 06-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by hulk7280

then better not log into this forum because the people here will keep giving you more ideas to burn your cash ...

Do post pics of the rims though.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by hulk7280

your right i shouldnt have done that.. my fault, i just thought it was crazy the price diffrence and the fact they didnt have them in stock and wont have them until late july early august!

i ended up just getting the rims and tires.. discount wanted 950 for the tires to mount and balance them.. maybe it was a better route, but i already pulled the trigger i will defiantly post pics.. i just bought a black kidney grill for the front end.. so i cant wait to put that on!

i honestly wouldnt buy wheels from them... and well those wheels has been out of stock for a while because it has been very popular. so it is not jlevisw fault. i wouldve gone with discount tire or some major company to mount and balance in a right way because they might not know how to balance and mount the wheel properly and might damage the new one...

anyways thats my opinion... but def post some pictures!!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by monsterj34
i honestly wouldnt buy wheels from them... and well those wheels has been out of stock for a while because it has been very popular. so it is not jlevisw fault. i wouldve gone with discount tire or some major company to mount and balance in a right way because they might not know how to balance and mount the wheel properly and might damage the new one...

anyways thats my opinion... but def post some pictures!!
why wouldn't you buy wheels from them?
Old 06-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

I got mine for 1700 shipped.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Members

$1700 with tires shipped??? Where'd you find that deal man?
Old 06-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by heavenrock
$1700 with tires shipped??? Where'd you find that deal man?
There was a vendor offering that last year, it may have been 1750 shipped. b2auto something
Old 06-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tex_phil
There was a vendor offering that last year, it may have been 1750 shipped. b2auto something
I think it can be found in the archived section now; still can email him for a quote but some vendors have gone away from this forum since the new "take-over" with the new vendor's policy.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tex_phil
I bought my 20" from b2auto and got an amazing deal as well, but my purchase was also around a year ago.

Quick Reply: miro 111 rims