E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

MEET THE GREMLIN.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

iv been working on some mods for a while now, just got all finished up with today. In the process of looking at my new mods and hearing the note of my exhaust, the name "The Gremlin" hit me, also because since iv had the 550 their has been a little finger pup pit monster thing above my mirror, ill put pictures of it up some other time, but for now i have a few iphone pictures, they dont do much good, but use your imagination!
im going to be taking new and real pictures of the car very soon, so STAY TUNED!!

NEW MODS:

M5 front -Thanks Trinity! turned out grate, couldn't have been happier with the smooth transaction!!!

Side skirts - Again, Trinity

OEM M5 Rear

Cherry bomb Quad Exhaust, the sound is amazing with the resonators behind the cats and then straight pipe to the cherry bombs then straight to the tips. i will have videos SOON!!

Quad 3.5'' gloss black, Thanks devildawg, im glad i could incorporate some of your beautiful 545 in my 550

Tinted tail light blinkers.

Thats all for now! STAY TUNED for more soon!!

Attached Thumbnails MEET THE GREMLIN.-front-insta.jpg   MEET THE GREMLIN.-front-side-insta.jpg   MEET THE GREMLIN.-rear-m5-quad.jpg   MEET THE GREMLIN.-cherry-bombed-.jpg   MEET THE GREMLIN.-two-buds.jpg  

Old 01-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome set of mods. Congrats! Would love to hear a sound clip of your quad setup.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Nice job!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by iamnatio
Awesome set of mods. Congrats! Would love to hear a sound clip of your quad setup.
it will be up soon
Old 01-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Nice job!
Thank you!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

+1 on the audio clip. and get us more pics (less blurry/stylized please lol)

great list of mods done so far. whats next?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
+1 on the audio clip. and get us more pics (less blurry/stylized please lol)

great list of mods done so far. whats next?
im going to take real pictures soon, hang in there , the ones i put up were just to show whats up!

and next im thinking of doing 17.5 spacers in the rear, not sure what else to do at this point
Old 01-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Senior Members

looks good
Old 01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: [N62]

Excited to hear the exhaust note! The 5s look great
Old 01-13-2012, 04:18 AM
Senior Members