E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

M5 front bumper grill on Mtech?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by 2009 535x iDrive' post='1074032' date='Dec 15 2009, 09:11 AM
I am frustrated with this whole thing. Called umnitza, back and forth e-mails since saturday. Paid fedex 2 day shipping which was additional 25 bucks was suppose to be sent out yesterday but hasnt even been shipped out, and now they want pictures of the bumper as if I am making this whole thing up.

Hate to say it, but maybe you shoulda just gotten the stuff from Trinity - contact Nerweezy maybe they can help you out, they have a nearly identical kit and maybe they can get the lower grilles for you. Once you get stuff from Trinity you'll be a repeat customer (trust me, they have gotten a lot of my $$ )
Old 12-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1074056' date='Dec 15 2009, 10:01 AM
Hate to say it, but maybe you shoulda just gotten the stuff from Trinity - contact Nerweezy maybe they can help you out, they have a nearly identical kit and maybe they can get the lower grilles for you. Once you get stuff from Trinity you'll be a repeat customer (trust me, they have gotten a lot of my $$ )
You don't hate to say it. You say it every chance you get. It's ok, if you like them, great, But don't need to bag on us as a result!

We send Angelo the lower mesh. We have a standard policy, the customer has to notify of any missing parts 72 hours after pick up. Even though this was not done, we still took care of them.

Ironically, the same vendor that Trinity uses delayed the shipment (shipping person was on vacation) to ship the fogs by 1 day.
They aren't nearly identical kits, they ARE identical kits. The only difference is we charge almost 30% less on every part and ship 10X more since we are direct and don't need to drop ship. We actually stock all the bumpers here.
--------
Angelo.

Sorry it took a little time, but we should have it all squared away. Give us an email or call on Monday (let's hope the phones don't get smoked like they did last week due to too many people ordering for Xmas).
Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='1077248' date='Dec 20 2009, 03:35 PM
You don't hate to say it. You say it every chance you get. It's ok, if you like them, great, But don't need to bag on us as a result!

We send Angelo the lower mesh. We have a standard policy, the customer has to notify of any missing parts 72 hours after pick up. Even though this was not done, we still took care of them.

Ironically, the same vendor that Trinity uses delayed the shipment (shipping person was on vacation) to ship the fogs by 1 day.
They aren't nearly identical kits, they ARE identical kits. The only difference is we charge almost 30% less on every part and ship 10X more since we are direct and don't need to drop ship. We actually stock all the bumpers here.
You're absolutely right, I do love to say it - because when you're beat you're beat.

How do you claim that you charge 30% less when their listed prices are exactly the same as yours? Also, if you stock the kits as you say how can such an oversight as the lack of lower grilles happen? Can't exactly blame the shipper then can you?

Regardless, glad to see that the member was taken care of. If I helped him in any way I'm glad.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1077256' date='Dec 20 2009, 03:57 PM
You're absolutely right, I do love to say it - because when you're beat you're beat.

How do you claim that you charge 30% less when their listed prices are exactly the same as yours? Also, if you stock the kits as you say how can such an oversight as the lack of lower grilles happen? Can't exactly blame the shipper then can you?

Regardless, glad to see that the member was taken care of. If I helped him in any way I'm glad.
Just don't look at the prices, look at the SHIPPED prices. that's a big sign. Also, compare the total kit prices vs individual piece prices with shipping as well.

We check all shipments and when we shipped this one, it had the grill checked on our internal packing list. Between the day it left our shop and the day it arrived in Angelo's and subsequently the final destination's hands, it was not in the box. Rather than arguing and debating, we agreed to ship him a new grill. The only issue is that we requested a photo of the missing part so we can get a discount on a new piece from our factory.

And yes, Angelo is taken care of.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Contributors

Just don't look at the prices, look at the SHIPPED prices. that's a big sign. Also, compare the total kit prices vs individual piece prices with shipping as well.

Ok, just me but I'd rather pay for shipping and get a complete order than save a few $$ and taker a chance, my time is valuable

We check all shipments and when we shipped this one, it had the grill checked on our internal packing list. Between the day it left our shop and the day it arrived in Angelo's and subsequently the final destination's hands, it was not in the box. Rather than arguing and debating, we agreed to ship him a new grill. The only issue is that we requested a photo of the missing part so we can get a discount on a new piece from our factory.

So essentially you are blaming the customer, saying he was BSing you about the parts not shipping then? Sounds kinda shady to me.

And that's all that matters isn't it?
Old 12-21-2009, 02:22 AM
ADD
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1077263' date='Dec 20 2009, 07:17 PM

Ok, just me but I'd rather pay for shipping and get a complete order than save a few $$ and taker a chance, my time is valuable

So essentially you are blaming the customer, saying he was BSing you about the parts not shipping then? Sounds kinda shady to me.

And that's all that matters isn't it?

Ladies, Ladies, please take your purses outside.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1074056' date='Dec 15 2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks