E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Looking for RPI look alike tips.

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60

"hey eloy, friend took a sledge hammer to my car and hit my exhaust tips... how much for a pair of these?... thanks"

:l

...a little lie can help u gain ur much desired tips

pfft

rpi seems too concerned over giving a false impression over dual exhaust they dont offer so they turn away business

if a customer wants the tips sell it to them... egh
Old 11-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Diamond
Shocking--the king of posers now wants to pose as having RPI exhaust. Whats with you man-why dont you pony up the dough and actually get the stuff you so desire instead of being such a damn poser. First your "m5" wanna be and now "rpi" wanna be. Its not fair to bmw or RPI to have the sound of your car with RPI tips-but not the RPI sound. NOt fair for them as you wont do it justice. Nor is it fair to BMW to you posing as an M5-Dont you know people all laugh at people like you for being wanna-bes?

you wont find rpi tips by the way-common sense-who is going to saw off their rpi tips and sell them.. ya good luck
How the hell is he a poser is what I would like to know? You are an idiot! I know you love the (online) attention, thats most likely the only attention you ever get. Get a life loser
Old 11-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

Originally Posted by Diamond
Shocking--the king of posers now wants to pose as having RPI exhaust. Whats with you man-why dont you pony up the dough and actually get the stuff you so desire instead of being such a damn poser. First your "m5" wanna be and now "rpi" wanna be. Its not fair to bmw or RPI to have the sound of your car with RPI tips-but not the RPI sound. NOt fair for them as you wont do it justice. Nor is it fair to BMW to you posing as an M5-Dont you know people all laugh at people like you for being wanna-bes?

you wont find rpi tips by the way-common sense-who is going to saw off their rpi tips and sell them.. ya good luck

I think this deuche might have confused me with some one else...LMAO!!!

Well anyways, moving on...

Yeah actually, not exactly like RPI (I know I wont find any), but I actually meant like any nice ROUND tips, maybe be oval. IDK you guys just pitch in to try to help my search.

Oh and BTW if I get quads that means my RPI is going up for sale soon, so whoever wants it, let me know. I'm going to miss it... . It made me skeet skeet every time I turned my car on.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Senior Members

Plus I thought "POSERS" were non ///Ms with ///M badges on... or I might be wrong, who knows
Old 11-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Members

My Ride: 530xi 07' fully loaded...stock :(

Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22
Plus I thought "POSERS" were non ///Ms with ///M badges on... or I might be wrong, who knows
bro dont even pay him mind your car is sick, and yes im quite upset rpi doesnt make quads either im actually doing the same thing your doing lookin for rpi tips..
Old 11-08-2010, 04:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

They dont sell tips per say that I know of. Hes asking for "look alikes" he didnt say he wants the words rpi on them. I think its going to be hard hun to find something that looks exactly like them, but hey, ya never know. Ignore the turd that spoke early on, its uncalled for and you knwo this, lol. Theres probably ton of quad options that will come to your liking out there, gl
Old 11-08-2010, 05:02 AM
Senior Members

a fellow member sent me these, they are HOT!!!!

QUAD TIPS!
Old 11-08-2010, 05:21 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

QUAD TIPS!
Yea those look similar to RPi tips
Old 11-08-2010, 05:44 AM
Contributors

QUAD TIPS!
Thanks for the link. I'm actually looking for new tips to replace my current one.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Titanium Gray 550i, Cold Weather Package, Premium Sound Package, Sport Package, Shadowline trim, Parking Distance Conrol, Xenon, Adaptive Headlight Control, Navigation System, Satellite

not sure if you like this..
Attached Thumbnails Looking for RPI look alike tips.-quadexh_433.jpg  

Quick Reply: Looking for RPI look alike tips.