E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

looking to powdercoat...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i want to powdercoat my rims and im looking for a place to go in NYC or surrounding area. basically im interested in the best price and want to hear some feedback from members on quality of work. thanx in advance for the info.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got mine done from john (brabus) sick deal, you dont have to lift a finger, he picks it up, drops it off mounts balances fixes powder coats, straightens, patches ...basicallty anything wrong with your wheels will be fixed. The finish was great wheels cames out sick, hit him up you its the best deal i got so far. other places u have to tke you wheels off deliver them its a big hassle. john is the best route
Old 03-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser
i got mine done from john (brabus) sick deal, you dont have to lift a finger, he picks it up, drops it off mounts balances fixes powder coats, straightens, patches ...basicallty anything wrong with your wheels will be fixed. The finish was great wheels cames out sick, hit him up you its the best deal i got so far. other places u have to tke you wheels off deliver them its a big hassle. john is the best route
Thanks Joey,

Post some pix of ur beast now. I like the sound of ur car MORE than the car. LOL
Old 03-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 545iPoeser
i want to see pics!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John powder coated the wheels I bought from him for me. He ordered and installed the tpms also then shipped to California from NYC. I'm finally getting them mounted tomorrow. Definitely go with John.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:52 AM
Contributors

well it looks like john is the place to go for powdercoating...

i wasnt looking to spend that much though anyone have any good experiences with other vendors in NYC?

im prob gonna use your services john but i just want to talk to one other shop for comparison purposes