E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52
Smile

DEAR MEMBERS,

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH BUT I WILL TRY TO EXPLAYN BEST ...
--- EVERYTHING THAT I WILL WRITE IN HERE I CAN PROOF WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS..(MY BANK ACCOUNT...MY PAY PAL AND MY E60FORUM E-MAILS)

I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY STORY..

SO, ON 24--OCTOMBER---2007 I PAID TONY (AKA...GUAD-M) FOR THE PAITED NON PDC LCI-MKIT....

THEN ON THE JAN. 9 -2008 ; FEB.12--2008 AND FEB.15--2008 FOR 3 EXTRA PARTS( TRUNK FINISHER,ROOF SPOILER AND TRUNK SPOILER)...

--sometime in mid may 2008 after delay..after delay..after delay and so on...i GOT THE PAITED NON PDC LCI M-KIT......BUT SURPRIZE!!!!! THERE WAS NO HARDWEAR!!!!!!!!

--NOT TO MENTION THAT THE ANOTHER 3 EXTRA PARTS STILL NOT READY!??!?!!?

I call him next day and he told me that he order de lci bumper separate to get a low price?!?!?1?
IT;S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT HI ORDER IT SEPARATE FROM THE KIT...WHEN I PAID HIM, I GIVE HIM 2200$ FOR THE LCI PAITED NON PDC M- KIT+ WHARDWEAR( IN THE E60FORUM AND ON E-BAY HI TELL THAT THE M-KIT COME WITH ALL THE HARDWEAR !!!!)

HI DON'T SAY THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS FIRST AND THE HARDWEAR GOD KNOW WHEN??!?!?!

SO TODAY 6 JUNE 2008 I HAVE FROM HIM JUST THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS!!!!?!??!?!HE ALSO HAVE TO RETURN MY REGULAR BUMPERS HOOK COVERS...

P.S THE LAST E-MAIL FROM HIM 06-03-2008 : "you already have your kit you can post anything you want its NOT UNDER MY CONTROL TO GET PARTS FROM GERMANY" !!!!!!!!!
I HAVE THE KIT?!??!?!? BUT WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HARDWEAR THAT COME WITH IT??!?!?!?

AND AGAIN HOW ABOUT THE TRUNK FINISHER.TRUNK SPOILER AND ROOF SPOILER?!?!/1

I DO NOT WISH TO ANY ONE TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!....

SO I HAVE TO OPEN A CLAIM WITH PAY PAL AND CLOSE THE BUSSINES WITH HIM....TO BAD ...

......PROBABILE BECAUSE I AM a person who is not a native or naturalized citizen of the land where they are found (FOREIGNER)

THAT'S ALL
Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Stel i79 - I feel your frustration. Hope things work out better for you soon.

Please post your experience in this thread as well. http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=56250&hl=
Old 06-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by stel_i79' post='597169' date='Jun 6 2008, 01:10 PM
DEAR MEMBERS,

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH BUT I WILL TRY TO EXPLAYN BEST ...
--- EVERYTHING THAT I WILL WRITE IN HERE I CAN PROOF WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS..(MY BANK ACCOUNT...MY PAY PAL AND MY E60FORUM E-MAILS)

I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY STORY..

SO, ON 24--OCTOMBER---2007 I PAID TONY (AKA...GUAD-M) FOR THE PAITED NON PDC LCI-MKIT....

THEN ON THE JAN. 9 -2008 ; FEB.12--2008 AND FEB.15--2008 FOR 3 EXTRA PARTS( TRUNK FINISHER,ROOF SPOILER AND TRUNK SPOILER)...

--sometime in mid may 2008 after delay..after delay..after delay and so on...i GOT THE PAITED NON PDC LCI M-KIT......BUT SURPRIZE!!!!! THERE WAS NO HARDWEAR!!!!!!!!

--NOT TO MENTION THAT THE ANOTHER 3 EXTRA PARTS STILL NOT READY!??!?!!?

I call him next day and he told me that he order de lci bumper separate to get a low price?!?!?1?
IT;S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT HI ORDER IT SEPARATE FROM THE KIT...WHEN I PAID HIM, I GIVE HIM 2200$ FOR THE LCI PAITED NON PDC M- KIT+ WHARDWEAR( IN THE E60FORUM AND ON E-BAY HI TELL THAT THE M-KIT COME WITH ALL THE HARDWEAR !!!!)

HI DON'T SAY THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS FIRST AND THE HARDWEAR GOD KNOW WHEN??!?!?!

SO TODAY 6 JUNE 2008 I HAVE FROM HIM JUST THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS!!!!?!??!?!HE ALSO HAVE TO RETURN MY REGULAR BUMPERS HOOK COVERS...

P.S THE LAST E-MAIL FROM HIM 06-03-2008 : "you already have your kit you can post anything you want its NOT UNDER MY CONTROL TO GET PARTS FROM GERMANY" !!!!!!!!!
I HAVE THE KIT?!??!?!? BUT WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HARDWEAR THAT COME WITH IT??!?!?!?

AND AGAIN HOW ABOUT THE TRUNK FINISHER.TRUNK SPOILER AND ROOF SPOILER?!?!/1

I DO NOT WISH TO ANY ONE TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!....

SO I HAVE TO OPEN A CLAIM WITH PAY PAL AND CLOSE THE BUSSINES WITH HIM....TO BAD ...

......PROBABILE BECAUSE I AM a person who is not a native or naturalized citizen of the land where they are found (FOREIGNER)

THAT'S ALL
Damn. That F*cken sucks! If it helps, you can always order from BMW Dealership for hardware. GL
Old 06-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Senior Members

Smile

I KNOW THAT I CAN ORDER NOW FROM THE DEALER.....

BUT I PAID HIM ALLREADY..2200$..(OR I BOTH THE MOST EXPENSIVE BUMPERS + SIDE SKIRTS )
Old 06-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 M5 alpine white, black full leather, etc.

You know, it is interesting how Quad-M monopolized our "classified" section with tons of free ads for so long. Now the ads seems to have disappeared totally and fellow members are having trouble with him. This is not the first instance I have read about on this forum. Maybe, some sort of an investigation on this fellow should begin and for the time being, his ads, if he attempts to post them again, should be denied at least until all complaints have been adequately resolved.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 520i

shit that sucks...personally i have bought some stuff from tony... although i am on another part of the world, he replied me quick , even called me to confirm payment , stuff was perfect and shipped fast ...

i dont know what happen to tony now though..havent seen him around
Old 06-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Senior Members

I wonder also!!

Old 06-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Senior Members

.....GOOD NEWS ....TONY PROMISE TO ME THAT NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS.......

.....GOOD NEWS ....TONY PROMISE TO ME THAT NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS.......

THX TONY
Old 06-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by stel_i79' post='597217' date='Jun 6 2008, 02:55 PM
I KNOW THAT I CAN ORDER NOW FROM THE DEALER.....

BUT I PAID HIM ALLREADY..2200$..(OR I BOTH THE MOST EXPENSIVE BUMPERS + SIDE SKIRTS )
Hope you paid by credit card. Just file the dispute with your credit card company and see what he reacts. Hate to see this happened. That' why I always get this done from the dealer even though the price is a little bit higher.

FYI, my local dealer quoted the price for the whole M-tech kit for $2500 painted/installed. Plus you will get a BMW loaner while they put on the kit. You will also have a peace of mind that they will do a good job.

Best luck to you and hope you will have this all taking care of soon.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Senior Members

THX K WANGI FOR YOUR ADVICE

BUT I WILL GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE.....

HE OFER THE BEST DEAL( QUALITY OF PAINT AND PRICE)..COMPARE WITH MY ASSHOLES DEALER FROM CAPE COD MASS...THEY HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRICES ON EVERY BMW OEM PARTS...

I PAYD WITH PAY PAL...BUT HE HAVE THE LAST CHANCE TO PROOF THAT HE IS A "PROFESSIONIST" AFTER ALL...

WILL SEE!