E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

just installed a custom quad today!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007 | 06:53 PM
Senior Members

Ive had my car for a total of 2 months and i have done alot. i have an mtech front bumper with m-tech side skirts. I have an m5 rear bumper with m finisher and m5 spoiler on trunk. i also have a set of 20" m6 rims. My car is a titanium silver 545i sport 2004.( all this thanks to quad M, hes the best!!!)

Today I went to a muffler spot in the bronx ny that a friend recommened to me. They installed one flowmaster muffler. they installed it on the left side where the stock muffler was. The muffler had two in and one out. they then custom molded a second pipe around the tire compartment and to the right side of the rear. they then installed the quad 90mm tips. these guys did an excellent job. the piping is very professionally done and it looks factory!!! there is only one muffler total, but both pipes are functional!! they installed hangers with the rubber mounts and welded everything excellent. from the back the exhaust looks exactly like an m5 rear. The best thing was that the cost was only 650.00 total!!! it took about three hours. I was goiing to purchase an rdsport exhaust but when i seen some of there work i decided to go with there exhaust!!! i must say i saved myself about 2000.00 dollars and i am extremly pleased. The sound of the exhaust is outstanding! it sounds like a deep throaty low tone exhaust. truthfully, it sounds nearly identical to the eisenmann exhaust!!! i am trying to post some pics as we speak. however i am new to this and i am still trying to figure it out All i have left to do is the m5 mirrors and the m5 fenders and ill be finished with the exterior.( maybe a hamann front lip spoiler and a hamann roof spoiler )

just want to thank all you guys for your inputs on e60 forums. it helped me tremndously!!!

does anyone know where i can get a mesh black grill to put in the rear diffuser??? thanks again. any question just ask!!! thanks
Old 10-02-2007 | 06:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: honda accord

Originally Posted by bahamutzyro' post='477228' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:53 PM
Ive had my car for a total of 2 months and i have done alot. i have an mtech front bumper with m-tech side skirts. I have an m5 rear bumper with m finisher and m5 spoiler on trunk. i also have a set of 20" m6 rims. My car is a titanium silver 545i sport 2004.( all this thanks to quad M, hes the best!!!)

Today I went to a muffler spot in the bronx ny that a friend recommened to me. They installed one flowmaster muffler. they installed it on the left side where the stock muffler was. The muffler had two in and one out. they then custom molded a second pipe around the tire compartment and to the right side of the rear. they then installed the quad 90mm tips. these guys did an excellent job. the piping is very professionally done and it looks factory!!! there is only one muffler total, but both pipes are functional!! they installed hangers with the rubber mounts and welded everything excellent. from the back the exhaust looks exactly like an m5 rear. The best thing was that the cost was only 650.00 total!!! it took about three hours. I was goiing to purchase an rdsport exhaust but when i seen some of there work i decided to go with there exhaust!!! i must say i saved myself about 2000.00 dollars and i am extremly pleased. The sound of the exhaust is outstanding! it sounds like a deep throaty low tone exhaust. truthfully, it sounds nearly identical to the eisenmann exhaust!!! i am trying to post some pics as we speak. however i am new to this and i am still trying to figure it out All i have left to do is the m5 mirrors and the m5 fenders and ill be finished with the exterior.( maybe a hamann front lip spoiler and a hamann roof spoiler )

just want to thank all you guys for your inputs on e60 forums. it helped me tremndously!!!

does anyone know where i can get a mesh black grill to put in the rear diffuser??? thanks again. any question just ask!!! thanks

how about some pictures
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:03 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nyuballer' post='477233' date='Oct 2 2007, 10:58 PM

how about some pictures

i know i m tryin but cant seem to get them to upload!! i will have my friend help me by tommorrow!!!!
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:08 PM
Senior Members

excited to see your pics! maybe even a sound clip of the exhaust?
Old 10-02-2007 | 08:14 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, Nav, Logic 7, sport pkg, premium pkg, sport seats, Hoen fogs, rear LED tail lights, super white license bulbs, heated front and rear seats, M-tech front and rear bumper covers, M5 trunks spoiler and finisher. Desiring euro xenon headlights.

Sounds like you are on the move. We board members and guests would love to see some pics. Oh, btw, try not screaming next time in your text.
Old 10-02-2007 | 08:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

I dont think he is screaming,

I think he is just "mod" excited about his car. I would be too.
Old 10-02-2007 | 08:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

unbridled enthusiasm
Old 10-03-2007 | 08:42 AM
Senior Members

Visit My Website
Old 10-03-2007 | 10:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by bahamutzyro' post='477469' date='Oct 3 2007, 12:42 PM
That's just a picture of your car. What's your web address again?
Old 10-03-2007 | 11:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 M5 -- Exterior: Silverstone, Interior: Black. Fully Loaded. That just about sums it up! :-)

I haven't even seen pix of your car yet I'm already excited!
Congrats, and thanks for sharing info on your "sources"

-Tony

Quick Reply: just installed a custom quad today!!