E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

I think I'm late... But no more Bruce Miranda cables?????.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 04' 545, 6 Spd Manual, Blk Lthr, Sport Pkg, Sport Sts, Logic 7, Cold Wthr Pkg, Full L.E.D. Interior, Red Eng. Cvr, Mtech Front Bmpr, M5 Spoiler, Matte Blk Grill, Red Caps, Slttd & Drlld Rotors, 20
Model Year: 2004

I was doing a little research on switching to LCI tail lights. I called a place and they told me I would need the actual lights, power control module,wiring, coding and labor. Then I saw a couple post about the Bruce miranda cables which seem to make the lights plug n play. I found his page but he hasn't been a active since last year can I assume I can no longer get these cables. Or is there some kind of equivalent out there to make the lights work. Can you guys offer some insight on exactly what I would need to get the job done. Also what is the difference between LCI tails and LED tail lights that I see on the Internet..... Thanks a lot
Old 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

I'm pretty sure Bruce is still making these. Send him a pm. There are also a few used ones for sale in the classified section. I have Bruce's V4s for sale if you are interested. Plug and play. I'll give you a great deal; they have been sitting in my trunk for over a year now.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 ★ Alpine White

https://5series.net/forums/topic/120...-5-to-fill-up/
Old 03-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by Quarta2six
I was doing a little research on switching to LCI tail lights. I called a place and they told me I would need the actual lights, power control module,wiring, coding and labor. Then I saw a couple post about the Bruce miranda cables which seem to make the lights plug n play. I found his page but he hasn't been a active since last year can I assume I can no longer get these cables. Or is there some kind of equivalent out there to make the lights work. Can you guys offer some insight on exactly what I would need to get the job done. Also what is the difference between LCI tails and LED tail lights that I see on the Internet..... Thanks a lot
I too often find that Bruce Miranda is not active
Old 03-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545, 6 Spd Manual, Blk Lthr, Sport Pkg, Sport Sts, Logic 7, Cold Wthr Pkg, Full L.E.D. Interior, Red Eng. Cvr, Mtech Front Bmpr, M5 Spoiler, Matte Blk Grill, Red Caps, Slttd & Drlld Rotors, 20

Originally Posted by Kaizen
I'm pretty sure Bruce is still making these. Send him a pm. There are also a few used ones for sale in the classified section. I have Bruce's V4s for sale if you are interested. Plug and play. I'll give you a great deal; they have been sitting in my trunk for over a year now.
THanks for the response I sent him a pm....What would be the difference between the v4's and the v6's?
Old 03-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Members
Senior Members

Thanks a lot for the link...
Old 03-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda
^^^L...........M...........A............O!!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Members

My Ride: 535i Sports/Premium package, Sports transmission w/ paddle shifters, Tinted tails/side markers/reflectors, Blacked out emblems
Model Year: 2008

first part of the title made me think you were pregnant...
Old 03-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda
hilarious i wish bruce would come back online and see this material LOL
Old 03-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Alpine White Premium package, Sport package, Nav, HUD, PDC

Originally Posted by Quarta2six
THanks for the response I sent him a pm....What would be the difference between the v4's and the v6's?
See this link. Bruce explains the differences: Bruce's Cables

Quick Reply: I think I'm late... But no more Bruce Miranda cables?????.....