E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Ho Ho Ho, This is not my baby!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='288195' date='May 26 2006, 04:44 PM
You are right but, i can't explain it, I like it, I don't care about the spended money, I don't care also for the smaller engine (2200 cc is a big engine for the Greek market)

E60 520i with M sport pack with all this equipment, new? I had to pay 70000 Eur here in Greece a year before (when i bought mine used 40000) And i have paid totally 8000 Eur. for wheels and tires, comfort seats, lowering, windows tinting, bluetooth, exhaust, M mirrors, M aero kit, and many other little things. A friend here paid 6000 Eur for just wheels and tires only (Hartge for MB E200).

I'll keep the car at least for 2-3 years more, so, I like the satisfaction that car is giving me when I'm looking at it, when I'm driving it, when I'm thinking its mine and I've helped with personal work, to be like this.

Thanks
Nick
Old 05-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535xi -- took delivery January 24th, 2008 -- Space Gray w/black dakota leather interior and Bamboo Anthracite wood trim, Sport Package / Premium Package / Cold Weather Package / Logic7 / Bluetooth / IPOD / NAV / 18" Star Spoke 124s...BUT I could not resist the M Aero Kit, tinting the windows and adding front/rear blacked-out Roundels

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='288195' date='May 26 2006, 04:44 PM
You are right but, i can't explain it, I like it, I don't care about the spended money, I don't care also for the smaller engine (2200 cc is a big engine for the Greek market)

E60 520i with M sport pack with all this equipment, new? I had to pay 70000 Eur here in Greece a year before (when i bought mine used 40000) And i have paid totally 8000 Eur. for wheels and tires, comfort seats, lowering, windows tinting, bluetooth, exhaust, M mirrors, M aero kit, and many other little things. A friend here paid 6000 Eur for just wheels and tires only (Hartge for MB E200).

I'll keep the car at least for 2-3 years more, so, I like the satisfaction that car is giving me when I'm looking at it, when I'm driving it, when I'm thinking its mine and I've helped with personal work, to be like this.

Thanks
Nick
Bravo Niko....simply put...kai gamo!!! "Pardon the french" pou lene oi Americanoi.