E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

which high end rims bend the most

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='842708' date='Apr 10 2009, 03:46 AM
i swear to God,

SILBULLET and Krozi are buggin the shit out of me lately lol
You know you don't have to read my topics you idiot.
You have to pipe down.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Old 04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='843821' date='Apr 11 2009, 01:03 AM
NOM NOM!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='843751' date='Apr 10 2009, 08:28 PM
You know you don't have to read my topics you idiot.
You have to pipe down.

I try not to read your topics, but often I hope you either have something useful or interesting to contribute. Instead you ask 5000 stupid questions like how to turn your car from auto to stick or from stick to auto or how to use the flux capicitor or some shit.

I know your 16 and excited about your car and you should be. But come on man, ask intelligent questions.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='843688' date='Apr 10 2009, 07:02 PM
Jesus man you need to calm the F down. Your on everyone's ass all the time. I saw in one of your post where you explained your name was partly because your religious, surely doesnt show by the cock sucker attitude you project.

Im a pretty calm guy but this is getting retarded. I have no problem helping or attempting to help someone who has a question and has searched first. Most of these new guys dont. They just want answers and don't want to figure anything out themselves. That's bullshit.

I only gave you crap because you have chrome everywhere, or use to. I was just messing lol.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='843854' date='Apr 11 2009, 02:56 AM
Im a pretty calm guy but this is getting retarded. I have no problem helping or attempting to help someone who has a question and has searched first. Most of these new guys dont. They just want answers and don't want to figure anything out themselves. That's bullshit.

I only gave you crap because you have chrome everywhere, or use to. I was just messing lol.
Im not worried about you giving me crap because of chrome thats your opinoin and doesnt bother me that much. But i just feel sorry for the op because it doesnt seem like he speaks/types very good english. It may be because hes a moron or maybe because english is his second language. His post was retarded and hard to read but calling him a homo and writing him off completely just rubbed me the wrong way.

Sorry for my bitchy comments. I was in a bad mood and that just fired me up even more. Also when i joined this site this was really the first forum i've really ever tried to be active in and i didnt really even know about the search option to be honest. I was a complete forum noob and a bmw noob to go along with it.

Anyways op buy my wheels
Old 04-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='843853' date='Apr 11 2009, 03:53 AM
I try not to read your topics, but often I hope you either have something useful or interesting to contribute. Instead you ask 5000 stupid questions like how to turn your car from auto to stick or from stick to auto or how to use the flux capicitor or some shit.

I know your 16 and excited about your car and you should be. But come on man, ask intelligent questions.
If you took the time to check the dates of my topics where I asked uneducated questions, then you would have found out that most of then where made when I was still a very new member. And I have never posted something about a flux capicitor. I don't now a lot about the transmissions in these cars and I couldn't find anything about converting an automatic to a manual. Granted, I didn't have very high hopes that it would be possible when I posted the topic but I just wanted to make sure. I have been on many other forums and each forum has always put great emphasis on searching, so I search every thing before I make a new topic about it. Usually I find my answers but sometimes I don't.

Also, 90% of the time when I have posted topics that you define as stupid, they where about ensuring that the mods I do to my car do not harm it and topics asking the best ways to treat the transmission. I don't think asking members questions to ensure nothing bad happens to my car is a stupid... After all I am 16 and drive a freaking 545i...don't you understand that I want to treat this car like a baby and ensure it is maintained under the best possible conditions? I actually care about the things I own so sorry if I want to treat them with care.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='843688' date='Apr 10 2009, 10:02 PM
Jesus man you need to calm the F down. Your on everyone's ass all the time. I saw in one of your post where you explained your name was partly because your religious, surely doesnt show by the cock sucker attitude you project.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by SILBULLET' post='841585' date='Apr 9 2009, 05:45 AM
need 2 no whut rims not 2 get and the ones u must have
Can we have that again please? In a language someone can decipher? English might work since that seems to be what most people use on this forum.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Members

Smile

every1 wants 2 mess with the new guys its okay.. ill take that, but for the 1's that have helped me praise .. the funny thing is u live n washington not even the capital the retarded ASS. u once didnt no shit bout ur car and now that u do. U want 2 pick on me and krozi. I bet that our cars r better than urs.

Quick Reply: which high end rims bend the most