E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

HID Conversion Question's

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 Titanium Gray 545 Sport Package

I saw a old thread on HID conversions, wasn't sure if it is frowned upon reviving 3+ month threads here. I am looking to get some brighter lights but not sure what all I will need for the conversion, just feel like my angel eyes have been drinking all night because they just look very tired every morning. I am kind of hesitant to get them done because my service technician told me I would blow my light housing if I changed the bulbs out, I am sure he is right if I buy the wrong ones. Any help with this purchase would be greatly appreciated, taking the mod route slowly but with plan in mind on each mod. Probably wouldn't have to do that if my DARN wheel wasn't cracked on a construction zone not marked, then dealer convinced me to get 5 new wheels only then to inform me my wheel was cracked with the new tire sitting flat when I come out my house. Please excuse my out burst just a little mad to throw $1300 out the window because Dept. transportation didn't do there job, besides I am sure I needed those brand new tires anyways.

Anyways thanks again anyone for any assistance on what total kit or group of parts I need to order to make the install as smooth as possible for my mechanic.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

That's not true. Check ur pm. Hid conversion is the way to go. Do u have factory halogens or bixenons?