E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Help: I gotta have 'em

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i 6speed

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Nov 4 2004, 03:36 PM
[quote name='Gizmo' date='Nov 4 2004, 03:17 AM'][quote name='alohalc' date='Nov 3 2004, 11:36 PM'][quote name='Gizmo' date='Nov 3 2004, 07:32 PM']Did anybody figure this out yet ???

I thought BMWPARTSGUY had the VIN data, color data etc ....
[snapback]52560[/snapback]
you just need to pm/email your last 7 digits of your vin and he'll last you know the part numbers .
[snapback]52563[/snapback]
[/quote]

Juan has been there, done that, with no results as yet.

I need the same part as he: Gray Interior/ Anthracite trim/ No DVD/Nav (MASK)
[snapback]52606[/snapback]
[/quote]
i did and he replied my pm .
[snapback]52717[/snapback]
[/quote]

Could you please clarify ??? I haven't seen bmwpartsguy deliver on this parts issue. In fact, CWO has provided more accurate info to date.

No biggie, really. If I really felt compelled, I could head down to my dealership and get it figured out (but it should be easier on the net).

I dont believe this piece is as crucial an addition as the rear trim piece was (that is a must have). I was able to readily get the latter part number and piece from the Crevier guy at roadfly; so far bmwpartsguy has had trouble supplying that part number as well. Makes you wonder ...
Old 11-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles

Originally Posted by Gizmo' date='Oct 27 2004, 11:38 PM
Need info on these bad boys...

What part number (I assume they're BMW OEM) and size do they run ???

Will their price tag break my heart (and the bank) ???

[snapback]50145[/snapback]
================================================== ===

Are these BMW Replica Wheels? (To me and other BMW owners the BMW Replica Wheel's look just as good as BMW Factory wheels for about 1/4 of the cost!). You can buy a set of four 18inch BMW Replica Wheels at "The Wheel Exchange" for approx: $599.00

CLICK ON: http://thewheelexchange.com/

Prsley348
Old 11-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Gizmo' date='Nov 4 2004, 03:13 PM
Could you please clarify ???? I haven't seen bmwpartsguy deliver on this parts issue.? In fact, CWO has provided more accurate info to date.

No biggie, really. If I really felt compelled, I could head down to my dealership and get it figured out (but it should be easier on the net).

I dont believe this piece is as crucial an addition as the rear trim piece was (that is a must have). I was able to readily get the latter part number and piece from the Crevier guy at roadfly; so far bmwpartsguy has had trouble supplying that part number as well. Makes you wonder ...
[snapback]52767[/snapback]
i asked him so many questions about the center console wood trim and the coinholder in black. he was very patience and answered all my questions . he even told me we need two "special" screws to mount the coinbox. he gave me part numbers for everything i need . i think he's been busy and haven't seen him on this forum for a few days . i always think that people in here are all nice . they are trying their best to help each other out . so if you don't get your answers right away, wait a few more days . probably he still needs to answer hundreds of pms and emails .
Old 11-07-2004, 04:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i 6speed

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Nov 4 2004, 10:40 PM
[quote name='Gizmo' date='Nov 4 2004, 03:13 PM']Could you please clarify ???? I haven't seen bmwpartsguy deliver on this parts issue.? In fact, CWO has provided more accurate info to date.

i asked him so many questions about the center console wood trim and the coinholder in black. he was very patience and answered all my questions . he even told me we need two "special" screws to mount the coinbox. he gave me part numbers for everything i need . i think he's been busy and haven't seen him on this forum for a few days . i always think that people in here are all nice . they are trying their best to help each other out . so if you don't get your answers right away, wait a few more days . probably he still needs to answer hundreds of pms and emails .
[snapback]52795[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hundreds ???

Which BMW dealership is he affiliated with ???
Old 11-07-2004, 07:29 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Gizmo' date='Nov 7 2004, 03:03 AM
[quote name='alohalc' date='Nov 4 2004, 10:40 PM'][quote name='Gizmo' date='Nov 4 2004, 03:13 PM']Could you please clarify ???? I haven't seen bmwpartsguy deliver on this parts issue.? In fact, CWO has provided more accurate info to date.

[snapback]52795[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hundreds ???

Which BMW dealership is he affiliated with ???
[snapback]53501[/snapback]
[/quote]
not sure .
Old 11-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Senior Members

i finally ordered the center piece and coin holder (2 screws needed) yesterday. believe it or not, i have to tell the parts manager all the part numbers . he quoted me a higher price and i asked why. he said diff dealer has diff pricing . but he agreed to give me the prices that i gave him . hopefully will get them next week. will post some pics after .
Old 11-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Nov 13 2004, 10:01 PM
i finally ordered the center piece and coin holder (2 screws needed) yesterday.? believe it or not, i have to tell the parts manager all the part numbers .? he quoted me a higher price and i asked why.? he said diff dealer has diff pricing .? but he agreed to give me the prices that i gave him .? hopefully will get them next week.? will post some pics after .
[snapback]55781[/snapback]
That was nice of him. I wish most dealers were like Saturn. No matter where you go it is the same price.
Old 11-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Nov 13 2004, 11:58 AM
[quote name='alohalc' date='Nov 13 2004, 10:01 PM']i finally ordered the center piece and coin holder (2 screws needed) yesterday.? believe it or not, i have to tell the parts manager all the part numbers .? he quoted me a higher price and i asked why.? he said diff dealer has diff pricing .? but he agreed to give me the prices that i gave him .? hopefully will get them next week.? will post some pics after .
[snapback]55781[/snapback]
That was nice of him. I wish most dealers were like Saturn. No matter where you go it is the same price.
[snapback]55791[/snapback]
[/quote]
now i feel a little dumb just because i didn't tell him a lower price .
Old 11-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

The next time you'll know... :winkcool:
Old 11-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' date='Nov 14 2004, 06:45 PM
The next time you'll know...? :winkcool:
[snapback]56270[/snapback]
good thing the lesson wasn't expensive .

Quick Reply: Help: I gotta have 'em