E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Help finding white LED No Error front turn signal Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 ★ Alpine White

I been looking all day to find some SMD LED white front turn signal bulbs that doesn't require resistors. The only one I seen so far is this one http://store.ijdmtoy.com/No-Load-Res...5-led-2ghj.htm. I'm sure they have to make more then just this one. I need it for a 2007 E60 with Sports Package. Need help trying to find some!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Members

Get coded and put in any LEDs. Lemme tell you sth though, jidmtoy advertise their very single LED as no error, but they DON'T even know or have proven results. Their store is local to me, and when I walked in to browse if they have any LED's to fit my LCI halogen Angel eyes, they showed me the ones that I already knew wouldn't fit. They kept convincing me that it'd. After that, the owner of the store asked me if I'd be nice enough to let him test out a pair of LEDs turn signal bulbs for error and if they have no error, he'd sell them to me at 50% discount. I accepted the request but the bulbs ended up having errors (that was before my car get coded out). My words to you: avoid it and instead get in touch with the vendors here.

Anyways, I already got my car coded and am rocking with LED bulbs from ddmtuning.
If you're not looking to get your car coded, contact John@motorcepts on this forum, he's a lighting guru and knows everything he sells!!
Good luck!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 ★ Alpine White

Originally Posted by Gizzler
Get coded and put in any LEDs. Lemme tell you sth though, jidmtoy advertise their very single LED as no error, but they DON'T even know or have proven results. Their store is local to me, and when I walked in to browse if they have any LED's to fit my LCI halogen Angel eyes, they showed me the ones that I already knew wouldn't fit. They kept convincing me that it'd. After that, the owner of the store asked me if I'd be nice enough to let him test out a pair of LEDs turn signal bulbs for error and if they have no error, he'd sell them to me at 50% discount. I accepted the request but the bulbs ended up having errors (that was before my car get coded out). My words to you: avoid it and instead get in touch with the vendors here.

Anyways, I already got my car coded and am rocking with LED bulbs from ddmtuning.
If you're not looking to get your car coded, contact John@motorcepts on this forum, he's a lighting guru and knows everything he sells!!
Good luck!
where in SoCal did you get your car coded? Just asking also about what you paid to get it done?
Old 01-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Members

Originally Posted by SD5Series
where in SoCal did you get your car coded? Just asking also about what you paid to get it done?
almost everyone from this forum from SoCal either does coding themselves or get coded by Simon (nomis_nehc), but <-- this guy is currently on vacation to Taiwan, will prolly back in a couple of weeks.