E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

got some new accessories! Trinity Rocks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got some new accessories! Trinity Rocks!!!!

Ordered a set of CF roundels and some matte e60 grills from Trinity on the 29th and they arrived today! WAAAAYYYYYYY faster than I expected! Got the roundels on and was wondering if I needed to remove the bumper to put the grills on or what?

Ill tell you one thing... with the level of service and communication I get from Trinity, I would pay double!!! They know customer service!!!!!

Very happy customer!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Don't need to remove bumper. Just remove the weather guard on the top so you can depress the tabs on the top.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:30 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sports Package Nov. 2012 with 34,000 miles

Somehow those tabs are easy to broke off. Just be careful.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:44 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW E60 550i. Air scoops, black grille, M5 rear lip spoiler, AFE CIA stage 2, AFE throttle body spacer, RPI axel back GT exhaust, full replaced sound system including alpine amp, JL audio 12W3v3 sub, focal component speakers

Just a warning about trinity that you say rocks. I have gotten all my mods from BIMMIAN.com, RPI, and AFE for performance and looks. Decided to get some H&R sport springs from trinity cause I saw everyone raving on here. Trinity called me the next day and told me they had the wrong price up on the springs and they were actually going to have to charge me $50 on top of what I paid!? To me if u make the mistake eat the loss. Don't screw the customer who didn't make any mistake and call him and ask for more money. To me that's baiting the customer with a lie. Will never shop with trinity again. Try BIMMIAN.com. Better service and a professional website with accurate info on it.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Trinity people are nice but they're expensive and not worth the price. Trinity 5w AE's are on ebay for like $20-$30 less than what trinity was charging for the same AE's!. My friend even bought the trinity ones and they're the same. Overpriced. Just as much of a rip off as an RPI exhaust. Just saying.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by superman832
Ordered a set of CF roundels and some matte e60 grills from Trinity on the 29th and they arrived today! WAAAAYYYYYYY faster than I expected! Got the roundels on and was wondering if I needed to remove the bumper to put the grills on or what?

Ill tell you one thing... with the level of service and communication I get from Trinity, I would pay double!!! They know customer service!!!!!

Very happy customer!!!!
Thank you for the kind words! To install the grills open hood, take weather striping off, undo 5x torx bolts, pull bumper towards you release tabs, then install new grills

Originally Posted by hyl768s
Somehow those tabs are easy to broke off. Just be careful.
Which tabs broke? The tabs shouldn't break easily.

Originally Posted by Bidwell25
Just a warning about trinity that you say rocks. I have gotten all my mods from BIMMIAN.com, RPI, and AFE for performance and looks. Decided to get some H&R sport springs from trinity cause I saw everyone raving on here. Trinity called me the next day and told me they had the wrong price up on the springs and they were actually going to have to charge me $50 on top of what I paid!? To me if u make the mistake eat the loss. Don't screw the customer who didn't make any mistake and call him and ask for more money. To me that's baiting the customer with a lie. Will never shop with trinity again. Try BIMMIAN.com. Better service and a professional website with accurate info on it.
I'm sorry that the price was lower. I can give you a store credit for something else if you want. We would love to have you as our customer. Please contact me directly at joe@trinityautosport.com or on my personal cell 949-241-5623.

Originally Posted by west
Trinity people are nice but they're expensive and not worth the price. Trinity 5w AE's are on ebay for like $20-$30 less than what trinity was charging for the same AE's!. My friend even bought the trinity ones and they're the same. Overpriced. Just as much of a rip off as an RPI exhaust. Just saying.
The ebay ones don't come with a lifetime warranty. No sure how the RPi exhaust would be a rip off.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

Ordered my front and rear bumpers from Joe...Loved the service!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:42 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2010 BMW 528i

I got my Smoked LED side Markers from Trinity.....already getting comments on them! They look awesome!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:37 AM
New Members

My Ride: 2004 Dinan 545i, Titanium Metallic Silver, 2007 Dinan M5, 6sp, Silver Gray Metallic

Originally Posted by superman832

Very happy customer!!!!
It's not rocking for me; the customer service has been an issue since day one. I always seem to have to remind them to follow up on my emails or PMs. You would think "I am interested in purchasing yada, yada," would prompt some type of response within 48 hours. I do understand things happen; but every time?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by Vapiano
It's not rocking for me; the customer service has been an issue since day one. I always seem to have to remind them to follow up on my emails or PMs. You would think "I am interested in purchasing yada, yada," would prompt some type of response within 48 hours. I do understand things happen; but every time?
Louis Im sorry we are out of the office on the weekends. I left a message earlier this morning as well. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by info@trinityautosport; 03-11-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Quick Reply: got some new accessories! Trinity Rocks!!!!