E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Golden M5

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

:thumbsdown:
Old 02-15-2010, 03:08 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Originally Posted by LevKis
Check this out guys.

I saw this car long time ago and just remembered today about it! I thought that you should definately see it.

This is a e60 M5 gold chrome paint. Owner is Erick, he and his car are from Saint Petersburg, Russia. There is another one in Moscow, owner is famous russian raper - Nagano.

There is also a Mercedes C63 AMG in Dubai of same color, but that one is real yellow gold plated
I wont post pics of a Mercedes, lets keep the forum BMW only

Pics:

BTW: Happy Valentines Day!
So he should be beaten up for two reasons now! ......
Old 02-15-2010, 03:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

First of, Nagano is just a stage personality, but the music producer behind it is probably one of the 2 or 3 most talented Russian hip hop artists ever. Sh!t, Russia probably only has like 5 truly talented hip hop artists and at least 2 of them are strictly underground. So when it comes to talented rappers in Russia, they can spray gold on their rides all they want, cuz over there they are literally rarer than one in a million. I - for one - would probably stand on his side if anyone decided to beat him up Antti

Now, OP: I don't mind that you posted a thread about two gold M5's on Valentine's Day, I don't even mind that you did it regardless of the ruthless tonymac that it is, but when you said that the car in the pics is from Saint Pete's, the line got crossed As far as I can tell, the car in the pics has Moscow plates and those pics are taken in Moscow

BTW I was "born and raised" in Saint Pete's, in case anyone is puzzled still
Old 02-15-2010, 03:39 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Originally Posted by v_therussian
First of, Nagano is just a stage personality, but the music producer behind it is probably one of the 2 or 3 most talented Russian hip hop artists ever. Sh!t, Russia probably only has like 5 truly talented hip hop artists and at least 2 of them are strictly underground. So when it comes to talented rappers in Russia, they can spray gold on their rides all they want, cuz over there they are literally rarer than one in a million. I - for one - would probably stand on his side if anyone decided to beat him up Antti

Now, OP: I don't mind that you posted a thread about two gold M5's on Valentine's Day, I don't even mind that you did it regardless of the ruthless tonymac that it is, but when you said that the car in the pics is from Saint Pete's, the line got crossed As far as I can tell, the car in the pics has Moscow plates and those pics are taken in Moscow

Nothing against rappers V, but rapers!!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: SOLD...Jet Black 2008 550i M Sport with SAT, black interior. RPI exhaust and air scoop, 35% huper optik tint all around, CF roundels, flat black kidneys, Springfield Armory XD-40 jet black in glove box, charcoal filter removed.

Truly horrible!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian

First of all, Nagano is a music producer himself and he is also owner of Basta Records. Yeah, you've read it right - Basta Records. Not kidding, Nagano and Basta are same person. Nagano is his name in underground rap, whereas he uses name Basta in more of a "pop" rap. Despite being one of the best rapers in Russia, he is also a great businessman, imho.
But does this matter at all?

I just wanted you to show smoething different than hyper black or alpine white M5's

Yeah right, 199 is Moscow region and photos are also made in Moscow, but that doesnt prove that Erick and his gold wheels are from Moscow Nice point, isnit? I might be wrong... Whatever...
Old 02-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

waste of time and money
Old 02-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Black 2006 BMW 530i with sport and prem package, staggered 124 wheels, 50% tint, AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals, black interior w/ alum trim set, M style body kit and sound upgrade: Alpine PDX-5, PXE-H660, sub, MBQuart speakers.

lol... wonder what a fender bender would cost on that car...
Old 02-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Black/BlacK

I like it......
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Chi, chi, chi Repost!

Quick Reply: Golden M5