E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

THE FIRST STYLE 172 PICTURES 19 inch OEM BMW

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535D Sport Auto

Originally Posted by E60Speed' date='Apr 14 2005, 04:47 PM
Ok, was just wandering because pascal's car originally came with 18"

See http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=7795&hl=pack

So the wheels must be available through the parts department
[snapback]115499[/snapback]
Do you know if Pascal had to pay the full price for his new wheels or has he done what I'm doing and swopped over for just the option price of ?780 ($1,475)?
Old 04-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Senior Members

non of the above. It was a skrew up. He ordered shadow high gloss. They forgot about it. He had the choice to order the car again or some extras.

He negociated and got a extra alarm wurth 5OO dollars and the wheels that are 1OOO dollar extra on the 135.

These negociations took long because he got them to give it all for free but they tried later to charge him for the tires. But it all worked out in the end after lots of yelling

So he returned his wheels : they will be on a other demo car and he got his alarm and 172 wheels.

There was a problem douh , they did not want to mount them because these wheels are not made for the touring. Its not 1OO% legit. But they worked around that. They gave him wheels and tires and i believe he had to mount them in a different shop. This way the dealership could claim they are not responsibel for mounting these wheels on a touring.

Touring model is not aproved for 172 stagered.

This was the story yesterday before he got them. I did not ask if all went like this. Last minutes changes are possibel

Now you will ask: 15OO dollar extra value for a 2OO dollar forgotten option high gloss shadow? Good deal? Almost to good to be true.

Yes that correct but if the dealership had to order the car again his car would be returned to stock and stock cost money for the dealership. Its dead money they cant use. Afterall this is a expensive car and if its in the dealership for 3 months that cost them money to;

IN short: value of wheels and tires is around 52OO euro
Old 04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 535D Sport Auto

Originally Posted by pmmeke' date='Apr 14 2005, 05:02 PM
non of the above. It was a skrew up. He ordered shadow high gloss. They forgot about it. He had the choice to order the car again or some extras.

He negociated and got a extra alarm wurth 5OO dollars and the wheels that are 1OOO dollar extra on the 135.

These negociations took long because he got them to give it all for free but they tried later to charge him for the tires. But it all worked out in the end after lots of yelling

So he returned his wheels : they will be on a other demo car and he got his alarm and 172 wheels.

There was a problem douh , they did not want to mount them because these wheels are not made for the touring. Its not 1OO% legit. But they worked around that. They gave him wheels and tires and i believe he had to mount them in a different shop. This way the dealership could claim they are not responsibel for mounting these wheels on a touring.

This was the story yesterday before he got them. I did not ask if all went like this. Last minutes changes are possibel

Now you will ask: 15OO dollar extra value for a 2OO dollar forgotten option high gloss shadow? Good deal? Almost to good to be true.

Yes that correct but if the dealership had to order the car again his car would be returned to stock and stock cost money for the dealership. Its dead money they cant use. Afterall this is a expensive car and if its in the dealership for 3 months that cost them money to;

[snapback]115514[/snapback]
Now that is a good deal. I feel like I'm being ripped off with the deal I have on mine

Thanks for clearing that up Pmmeke.

Please please post some pics of the wheels at 45 degree angle.

Thanks

Merv
Old 04-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Merv the Derv' date='Apr 15 2005, 12:12 AM
[quote name='pmmeke' date='Apr 14 2005, 05:02 PM']non of the above. It was a skrew up. He ordered shadow high gloss. They forgot about it. He had the choice to order the car again or some extras.

[snapback]115514[/snapback]
Now that is a good deal. I feel like I'm being ripped off with the deal I have on mine

Thanks for clearing that up Pmmeke.

Please please post some pics of the wheels at 45 degree angle.

Thanks

Merv
[snapback]115523[/snapback]
[/quote]

yes if i have new ones i will or i will ask pascal to post them after he is done showing the wheels of to the neigbourhood
Old 04-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Senior Members

Old 04-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Senior Members

Old 04-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Senior Members

Old 04-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Senior Members