E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Finally got wheels... PICS

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I-forged are a cheap knock-off for people who can't afford the real HRE's. I guess if you drive a stripped down version of an e60, this is all you're able to afford. Hey, I'm NOT HATING, it's just my opinion
Old 04-12-2005, 07:19 PM

you are kidding right....... cuz iforged makes nice wheels and ur right most companies are stripped down hre's cuz hre makes fuckin expensive ass wheels.... iforged is still a great wheel company and i think they look real real nice on his car

Old 04-12-2005, 08:02 PM
def
Members

My Ride: Alpine White/Auburn '04 530i

Originally Posted by ultrasound' date='Apr 12 2005, 08:36 PM
I-forged are a cheap knock-off for people who can't afford the real HRE's. I guess if you drive a stripped down version of an e60, this is all you're able to afford. Hey, I'm NOT HATING, it's just my opinion
[snapback]114715[/snapback]
arent asanti and iforged in the same price category?
Old 04-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Members

I'm not saying my Asanti's are the most expensive wheel around but, they sure are'nt knock-offs of another wheel manufacturer. But hey if putting cheap wheels on a nice car makes you happy, maybe you can find some other knock-off options like lowering springs, or maybe even Kumho tires to match the wheels.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Apr 12 2005, 08:19 PM
you are kidding right....... cuz iforged makes nice wheels and ur right most companies are stripped down hre's cuz hre makes fuckin expensive ass wheels.... iforged is still a great wheel company and i think they look real real nice on his car
[snapback]114733[/snapback]
FYI-Maybe next time don't splurge on a 5-series and get a 3-series. That way you have some money left too buy the real thing!!
Old 04-13-2005, 05:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 6speed e60

Originally Posted by ultrasound' date='Apr 13 2005, 01:46 AM
[quote name='Guest' date='Apr 12 2005, 08:19 PM']you are kidding right....... cuz iforged makes nice wheels and ur right most companies are stripped down hre's cuz hre makes fuckin expensive ass wheels.... iforged is still a great wheel company and i think they look real real nice on his car
[snapback]114733[/snapback]
FYI-Maybe next time don't splurge on a 5-series and get a 3-series. That way you have some money left too buy the real thing!!
[snapback]114771[/snapback]
[/quote]

lol... let's just be clear.

1. you are gay.
2. i already had a 3
3. my 5 is not stripped down
4. people used to get navi because of the nice screen which now is standard with iDrive, i live in miami and know everything around me. lol @ needing a navi.
5. i dont have a sports or premium package because I chose to get it like this, not because I can't afford it.
6. this goes back to 5, I PAY PEANUTS for my car and you and 90% of this board will hate me if I disclose a monthly payment.
7. this also goes back to 5, my choice is my choice because i don't NEED any of that and choose to make my investment elsewhere, which in turn has worked out well.
8. i originally got HRE wheels but with a mixup in my order and 2 months later, I came accross a deal with these wheels which you will continue to hate on.
9. i will end this like it should. i understand you regret purchasing your chrome blades that rub, but don't take it out on me :winkcool:
Old 04-13-2005, 05:39 AM

ultra sound you seem to have a lot of bs...... if u wanna get all technical.... why dont you have a 545.... if im not mistaken u got the stripped down engine.. your wheels are exactly the same as his in quality and price so u really have NOTHING to say and probably should do so (say nothing)
his car is hot face the facts... ur car is nice too why are u bitching
Arby 545

Old 04-13-2005, 06:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

lol this shit is too funny
Old 04-13-2005, 06:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 6speed e60

Originally Posted by xexyus' date='Apr 13 2005, 09:43 AM
lol this shit is too funny
[snapback]114891[/snapback]
lol...
Old 04-13-2005, 06:46 AM
Contributors

Fellas, we're all here for the same reasons. We all have a common interest. The members of this board who drive 545's don't look down on the members who drive 530's or 525's. In addition, people who've modded their cars should not be concerned with what other people think. It's a very personal thing to mod your car. Who cares if someone else likes it or doesn't like it. You did it because YOU like it. And another thing, the price of an accessory for your car should have no relevance whatsoever. Telling someone they have cheap wheels is just immature. You make yourself look so childish. I personally think both cars look great. Who cares about anything else. The longer this nonsense goes on, the worse you both look. By the way, where are the moderators on this board anyway?

Quick Reply: Finally got wheels... PICS