E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

exhaust n body kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: MY07 525xi Silver Gray
Model Year: 2007

+1, ...then of course adding various splitters diff. and/or lips to the kit seems to make it even better...

Originally Posted by vegastrashed' post='460878' date='Aug 21 2007, 10:41 AM
Best looking body kit is the M-Tech Aero kit. It's the cheapest as well.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: No mods

m5 conversion with m5 front, sides and rear for quads
Old 08-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

the rieger rear bumper is an addon to the orignal non M-tech bumper... you have to cut the stockl bumper basically in half and put it together.. however I also believe its the same installation for the Hamann diffusior for the OEM bumper not the Hamann diffusor for the M-tech..and yes my exhaust is a straight pipe not remus
Old 08-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Members

Originally Posted by vegastrashed' post='460878' date='Aug 21 2007, 10:41 AM
Best looking body kit is the M-Tech Aero kit. It's the cheapest as well.
How much does it run? Hey i think ive seen you over at car lab in santa clara i was there with my buddy with the silver 3 series to get his m3 bumper he was the guy with the turban and blue angel eyes if that helps lol
Old 08-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

Originally Posted by V DuBb' post='460875' date='Aug 21 2007, 11:38 AM
So then Hamann it is for me. Anyone know of any other good body kits for the e60? I was also wondering if the big fender flares would fit on a 545i not just the m5
The Hamann is also a add-on as well so I don't see why that changes your opinion to Hamann opposed to the Rieger.. as for the M5 which are you talking about the M5 front or rear bumper? both can be installed however the front needs some moding and it won;t be completly flush with the fenders.. some have gotten it almost near perfect but I think thye sitll ahve a minor gap.. the rear shouldn't have the same problems..

so as for rear bumpers I don't any are full replacment bumper except the M5 and M-tech.. I am also syure the ACS is an add-on but im not 100% on that one... now you said you were going with the Hamann.. which diffusor are you going with? ass they make one for the OEM rear bumper and one for the M-tech.. you won;t beable to put one on the other..so if you still want your stock bumper you will ahve to go with the OEM bumper Hamann diffusor

Heres the pics to show you the difference:

Hamann Diffusor for OEM Rear Bumper

Hamann Diffusor for M-Tech Rear Bumper

Old 08-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by V DuBb' post='460914' date='Aug 21 2007, 12:59 PM
How much does it run? Hey i think ive seen you over at car lab in santa clara i was there with my buddy with the silver 3 series to get his m3 bumper he was the guy with the turban and blue angel eyes if that helps lol
for pricing on M-tech areo Kit contact member : quad_m

he gives great prices for E60.nt members and hes a great seller many have bought from him on the site very reputiable and does great business
Old 08-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Members

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Hamann5' post='460921' date='Aug 21 2007, 12:14 PM
The Hamann is also a add-on as well so I don't see why that changes your opinion to Hamann opposed to the Rieger.. as for the M5 which are you talking about the M5 front or rear bumper? both can be installed however the front needs some moding and it won;t be completly flush with the fenders.. some have gotten it almost near perfect but I think thye sitll ahve a minor gap.. the rear shouldn't have the same problems..

so as for rear bumpers I don't any are full replacment bumper except the M5 and M-tech.. I am also syure the ACS is an add-on but im not 100% on that one... now you said you were going with the Hamann.. which diffusor are you going with? ass they make one for the OEM rear bumper and one for the M-tech.. you won;t beable to put one on the other..so if you still want your stock bumper you will ahve to go with the OEM bumper Hamann diffusor

Heres the pics to show you the difference:

Hamann Diffusor for OEM Rear Bumper

Hamann Diffusor for M-Tech Rear Bumper

IM talking about these fenders
http://www.fast-styling.com/photo_dor/r196...(Custom)(1).jpg

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop-180x...hamann_2_8w.jpg

will the fit on a 545i?
Ive decided mtech rear bumper with hamann rear diffuser and hamman sideskirts n fenders n front bumper(which is a whole piece right?) (if they fit)
Old 08-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by V DuBb' post='460924' date='Aug 21 2007, 01:21 PM
IM talking about these fenders
http://www.fast-styling.com/photo_dor/r196...(Custom)(1).jpg

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop-180x...hamann_2_8w.jpg

will the fit on a 545i?
Ive decided mtech rear bumper with hamann rear diffuser and hamman sideskirts n fenders n front bumper(which is a whole piece right?) (if they fit)
Those fenders are from the Hamann wide body.. the bump for the hamann wide body is the same look as mine cept its wider and ment to fit those fenders..yes those fenders will fit however I wouldn;t just got those fenders and not do the whole wide body.. jsut so u know the fenders and front bumper alone will prob run you about 10k installed..the Hamann wide body is no joke lol its realllllyyyy expensive.. I don;t think you want to do that route.. I think the setup you stated sounds good but I don't see the need for those fenders.. if you want fenders try the Hamann fenders they make which as M5 grills and they are a bit more flared.. and also I beleive you want my style front bumper? if so theres two versions.. regular and the wide body version.. I'm not sure which will apply to the Hamann M5 fenders but I assume the regualr because the wide body fenders are much larger..
Old 08-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Originally Posted by V DuBb' post='460914' date='Aug 21 2007, 09:59 AM
Yeah, that's me you saw. I'm at Sonic too much.

I agree with Hamann5. The Hamann wide body is a lot of money. Better to just get the M-tech Aero kit and add Hamann parts that complement the aero kit. Check out freed0m's ride. He's got M side skirts, M rear bumper, Hamann front bumper and Hamann quad diffuser.

exhaust n body kit-1177747844_44c4889f6a_b.jpg
exhaust n body kit-1176906571_07cba24ba2_b.jpg
Old 08-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Members

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Hamann5' post='460925' date='Aug 21 2007, 12:24 PM
Those fenders are from the Hamann wide body.. the bump for the hamann wide body is the same look as mine cept its wider and ment to fit those fenders..yes those fenders will fit however I wouldn;t just got those fenders and not do the whole wide body.. jsut so u know the fenders and front bumper alone will prob run you about 10k installed..the Hamann wide body is no joke lol its realllllyyyy expensive.. I don;t think you want to do that route.. I think the setup you stated sounds good but I don't see the need for those fenders.. if you want fenders try the Hamann fenders they make which as M5 grills and they are a bit more flared.. and also I beleive you want my style front bumper? if so theres two versions.. regular and the wide body version.. I'm not sure which will apply to the Hamann M5 fenders but I assume the regualr because the wide body fenders are much larger..
That was a fast reply and i wanted to thank you for all your help...so i decided to copy you all the way with the hamann n regier or go with the hamann all around with the m technic rear bumper wid hamann diffuser still deciding tho...btw the reiger rear diffuser you have is with the m technic rear bumper correct???

Quick Reply: exhaust n body kit