E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Eurosticker!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i Silver Gray/ Gray Leather. SP,PP

3x
Old 03-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm definitely interested in a pair too Nick.

Since I did my version of this on my car back in 2006 (see link) many people have expressed interest in it.....both on this board and in the meets that I've been to. I've seen a good number of members in the SoCal and Central Cali meets that have done their headlights using the same method I did (individual silver and chrome stripes) and I had always wished I had the talent for making up a one piece sticker instead of the individual stripes, but unfortunately I didn't know how to do it.

Good job on making these Nick ...........they look VERY good and realistic in the pictures and they will stay on the headlights much better than the individual stripes. I am definitely interested in buying a pair from you.

LINK: My Euro clear side marker headlights....well....sort of...
Old 03-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='544196' date='Mar 13 2008, 09:55 AM
Nick, start a group buy for these stickers in the Classified section. I'm interested in them too
+1
Old 03-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='544196' date='Mar 13 2008, 06:55 PM
Nick, start a group buy for these stickers in the Classified section. I'm interested in them too
Sure, I'll do it right after rjcastr's successful presentation and feedback
and I could transfer there your current orders from this thread.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rodybmw' post='544364' date='Mar 14 2008, 12:05 AM
I'm definitely interested in a pair too Nick.

Since I did my version of this on my car back in 2006 (see link) many people have expressed interest in it.....both on this board and in the meets that I've been to. I've seen a good number of members in the SoCal and Central Cali meets that have done their headlights using the same method I did (individual silver and chrome stripes) and I had always wished I had the talent for making up a one piece sticker instead of the individual stripes, but unfortunately I didn't know how to do it.

Good job on making these Nick ...........they look VERY good and realistic in the pictures and they will stay on the headlights much better than the individual stripes. I am definitely interested in buying a pair from you.

LINK: My Euro clear side marker headlights....well....sort of...
Wow Rody! How did I miss that thread, you did great job I must say! Not so permanent, but it looks not bad at all
Old 03-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='544440' date='Mar 13 2008, 04:06 PM
Wow Rody! How did I miss that thread, you did great job I must say! Not so permanent, but it looks not bad at all
I didn't like my first attempt with the equal width stripes, but the second version where the silver and chrome stripes had different widths was better. It served it's purpose and luckily they have stayed on so far...........but they don't come anywhere close to yours in looks and I'm sure durability. I can't wait to get a set.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors
Wink

STICKERS! STICKERS! PM me with the Paypal info when ready, PLEASE!!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

it takes rj years to reply back , just like him saying hes gonna get wheels j/k
Old 03-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

I'm interested in a pair as well. I just need to do the math to see what it will cost in US dollars as I think I saw it in Euro's (19 shipped?).

Thanks,
Old 03-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Tbone550i' post='544524' date='Mar 14 2008, 04:23 AM
I'm interested in a pair as well. I just need to do the math to see what it will cost in US dollars as I think I saw it in Euro's (19 shipped?).

Thanks,
19 for stickers and 6 for registered postage. I could send it unregistered which is 3-4, but I'm not sure, maybe less. I'll ask at the post tomorrow.

see this post

Edit/Update: Unregisterd postage is ?3,30 but this is not a problem, if you like, you can place the amount of ?22.00 as contribution to the forums and I will send you a pair with registered postage. I'm counting already more than 15 orders, if I'm not mistaken.
I decided 1 out of every 20 pairs, will be returned as contribution to the forums, so it is not necessary for me to receive the amount and return it back again with paypal fees, USD to ? and ? to USD (double paypal and currency conversion fees)

But please be patient until weekend, we are waiting for rjcastr's pics and comments