E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Euro-stickers Production

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since production has stopped for euro-stickers, and many of you are craving to get your hands on a pair, im gonna offer to produce these for the near future.

And no, this is not a joke, all i need is a sample in order to make a prototype.
I already have mine on my car so.. i would need a sample to construct this protoype.
My friend has a pair on his hands but im not sure if he would give them up for me to send it in to produce the sample.. (think he would like to put them on)
If anyone is interested in these stickers, give it a shout.
Or.. if anyone can provide a backup (can offer me the stickers as a sample to construct it) , that'll be great.
I'll send them back to you right after along with a reward. ($$? or i could donate to the forums.. an incentive) - and of course i would pay the shipping

Once again, im very serious on putting it on production and i have my links to manufacturers.
I think it would be nice to provide this for people who have missed their chance and would love to get rid of those ugly orange reflectors.
And of course .. some good $ for me to do some extra modding and donating it back to the community. GO! E60.net.

Few things i can gaurantee here.
1)Quality (same or better than the original)
2)Price (same or lower price as the original(depending on production costs)) - not gonna jack up prices cuz of the high demand since it ran out of production
3)ACTUALLY running the project. (i'll update you guys from time to time from whats going on)

If this sounds great, we can get down to business soon. (providing that i can obtain a copy of the stickers... from my friend, or one of you guys out there)
Old 08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

GL, you will definitely have some orders to fill once you get up and running...
Old 08-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Members

Hope somebody sends you some, i would if i had some....I think RJ was working on them too but dont know maybe contact him. I think a lot of people have tried but Nick is the source. Anyways hope you able to get it done
Old 08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by siu0410' post='644219' date='Aug 11 2008, 03:31 PM
Since production has stopped for euro-stickers, and many of you are craving to get your hands on a pair, im gonna offer to produce these for the near future.

And no, this is not a joke, all i need is a sample in order to make a prototype.
I already have mine on my car so.. i would need a sample to construct this protoype.
My friend has a pair on his hands but im not sure if he would give them up for me to send it in to produce the sample.. (think he would like to put them on)
If anyone is interested in these stickers, give it a shout.
Or.. if anyone can provide a backup (can offer me the stickers as a sample to construct it) , that'll be great.
I'll send them back to you right after along with a reward. ($$? or i could donate to the forums.. an incentive) - and of course i would pay the shipping

Once again, im very serious on putting it on production and i have my links to manufacturers.
I think it would be nice to provide this for people who have missed their chance and would love to get rid of those ugly orange reflectors.
And of course .. some good $ for me to do some extra modding and donating it back to the community. GO! E60.net.

Few things i can gaurantee here.
1)Quality (same or better than the original)
2)Price (same or lower price as the original(depending on production costs)) - not gonna jack up prices cuz of the high demand since it ran out of production
3)ACTUALLY running the project. (i'll update you guys from time to time from whats going on)

If this sounds great, we can get down to business soon. (providing that i can obtain a copy of the stickers... from my friend, or one of you guys out there)
Please keep me as one of your first in line to purchase. many thanks!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Contributors

No samples to provide, but I'd definitely be in for a set. Best of luck.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

im positive Nick is working on some more... hes a busy guy.