E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

E60 1M replica bumper already??

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E60 1M replica bumper already??

Searching the internet and came across this website. Just wanted to share this with the community. I don't know anything about the quality of the bumper or the company itself but it seems they made the 1M look available for all types of BMW cars. I guess it was a matter of time...

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions :: Search results
Old 02-26-2014, 06:40 PM
New Members

My Ride: 535

Nice found. Back order tho.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine E60, '09 535i-Premium, Sport and Comfort Access PackageMods: Lux H8 V3 Angel Eyes, Weisslicht LED license plate lights, Interior LED lights, RPI Scoop, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED side markers & side reflectors, 35% tint all around, and a 3

Fiberglass bumper is a one bump chump. The bumpers look nice but they probably won't last since fiberglass is not so forgiving when bumped or if you scrape a curb.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Booyaazaa
Fiberglass bumper is a one bump chump. The bumpers look nice but they probably won't last since fiberglass is not so forgiving when bumped or if you scrape a curb.
Agreed about the fiberglass. I was hoping someone would have chimed in on these bumper quality or fitment by now. Missed out on the group buy by Bosscat but looking to freshen up the look of my e60 this summer.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

I actually had a guy that missed out on the group buy and did end up getting one of these. He's happy for what it is, since we most likely won't be doing another GB unless some details change.

Having said that, the guy told me that there were minor trimmings involved, and the details of it aren't exactly the same as 1M (or the ones we have), but it's the next best thing for now.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Members

hey dude its me !! and yes i am happy for what it is and its not cheap at all it actually holds up very nice

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
I actually had a guy that missed out on the group buy and did end up getting one of these. He's happy for what it is, since we most likely won't be doing another GB unless some details change.

Having said that, the guy told me that there were minor trimmings involved, and the details of it aren't exactly the same as 1M (or the ones we have), but it's the next best thing for now.
Attached Thumbnails E60 1M replica bumper already??-dsc_1017.jpg   E60 1M replica bumper already??-dsc_1002.jpg  
Old 03-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Members

this is my bumper before getting my car wrapped ill post pics of the bumper when it is done
Old 03-05-2014, 03:02 AM
Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc

See...I was hoping you wouldn't say that about another group buy. That is unfortunate but there is an alternative for those of us that would like to pursue an alternative look for our vehicles. Thanks for chiming in!
Old 03-05-2014, 03:10 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Turnbulls13
this is my bumper before getting my car wrapped ill post pics of the bumper when it is done
Hey!
I noticed your bumper doesn't have the front tow cut out or maybe I missed it? Can you verify? Also, does this bumper have the option to not have headlight washer cut outs? Very curious on your thoughts about the quality, fitment, and durability of the duraflex material? Looking forward to the finished pictures once it is wrapped.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:22 PM
New Members

My Ride: E60

There's a PP replica 1m bumper but with foglights and made for a regular 1 series. Has anyone seen it?

Quick Reply: E60 1M replica bumper already??