E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

DVD/TV on your nav screen

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

Originally Posted by Hobi' date='May 9 2005, 11:11 AM
Peter530i

PS.? where's Brand?sek relative to Prague???

Hobi
[snapback]126104[/snapback]
Hi Hobi, still alive great

Thanks for the email, I will respond in detail tomorrow.

Brandysek is right by Prague. I live in Prague so we can get easily meet around
Old 05-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY 2004 545i Touring, High Executive Line, Comfort Line II, Vision Line II (Dutch specced Packages), Color: Oxford Green. Interior: Black/Black leather. Trim: Dark Popular wood. Gear: Steptronic 6-speed Other options not incuded in above packages: M-Sport aero kit, sports suspension, heated steering wheel, rear side-airbags, front screen with green upper part, panorama roof, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels with Dunlop RFT's, HiFi Pro/LOGIC7, alarm class 3, heated seats rear and voice recognition. Waiting for february delivery of 325i Touring and 130i

Originally Posted by Hobi' date='May 9 2005, 05:24 PM
To All

I hope to finish the AV install on my car on Saturday, in time for the Belgium meet on Sunday.
Belgium ?

Hobi, we are talking about a dutch meeting here. you know Holland: beautifull girls on wooden shoes, tulips, windmills and too much water :

dont forget the Euro's too
Old 05-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Members

My Ride: 525i -04 bluetooth, business nav,

Hey,

I?m also interested in this solution, is there anybody in Sweden who has tried it? Or any dealers in Sweden ?

I have a BMW 525i E60 wit nav business.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 MY 545i Sport Saloon. 2006 MY Alpina B3S Convertible. 2006 MY Brabus Smart 42 Cabrio. 2006 MY AM DB9 Coupe.

Ah Yes!..... the dutch girls....

can we have some of those there too???? please?

And here I was thinking that I was going to Belgium and not Holland.... Silly me! Jeez that would have been funny to end up in the wrong meeting point!!!!!! ROFL..

Just testing.....

Originally Posted by mhoutman' date='May 10 2005, 09:25 AM
[quote name='Hobi' date='May 9 2005, 05:24 PM']To All

I hope to finish the AV install on my car on Saturday, in time for the Belgium meet on Sunday.
Belgium ?

Hobi, we are talking about a dutch meeting here. you know Holland: beautifull girls on wooden shoes, tulips, windmills and too much water :

[snapback]126476[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 05-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Members

Hi Everyone
The unit is real and working. We will be doing a group soon on the units without TV-Tuner. We should have 100 non TV-Tuner units here on Friday. The reason we are doing a group buy on the units without TV-Tuner is because many people are out of the country and can't use our TV-Tuner because it is currently NTSC only. The group price will be posted on Friday. If you have any question please call me at 718-763-7367.
We offer the best RGB units at the best price and will NEVER be under sold.
Thanks John for posting pictures
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=10347
Thanks Saurabh another happy customer
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=11113
You can add sound with a BMW Aux adapter if you want, but BMW must activate the option with a GT1, so you may be better off with an FM modulator. Yes we carry the Aux adapters. THE BMW VIDEO ADAPTER AND BMW AUX ADAPTER ARE BOTH PLUG AND PLAY, SO THERE IS NO WARRANTY ISSUES. ALSO THE VIDEO INTERFACE DOES NOT TOUCH THE I_DRIVE DATA, SO THERE IS ALSO NO WARRANTY ISSUE WITH THIS.
Thanks Dominic of www.NavWithTV.com

Originally Posted by Hobi' date='May 10 2005, 11:53 AM
Ah Yes!..... the dutch girls....

can we have some of those there too???? please?

And here I was thinking that I was going to Belgium and not Holland....? Silly me!? Jeez that would have been funny to end up in the wrong meeting point!!!!!! ROFL..

Just testing.....

[quote name='mhoutman' date='May 10 2005, 09:25 AM'][quote name='Hobi' date='May 9 2005, 05:24 PM']To All

Belgium ?

[snapback]126476[/snapback]
[/quote]
[snapback]126601[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 05-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Members

Dom,

Have you guys come up with a way to use navigation with this setup for the 5er? I bought a 525 without Nav thinking I could add it later on into the Idrive. I would like all the Navigation to be through the Idrive window at the very least. Have you done this for someone before?
Old 05-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Members

Hi
Yes you can add any after market Nav with this unit.
Thanks Dominic

Originally Posted by RaginBajin' date='May 17 2005, 03:31 PM
Dom,

Have you guys come up with a way to use navigation with this setup for the 5er?? I bought a 525 without Nav thinking I could add it later on into the Idrive. I would like all the Navigation to be through the Idrive window at the very least.? Have you done this for someone before?
[snapback]129787[/snapback]
Old 05-17-2005, 01:51 PM
Members

Cool

Hi Everyone
We are doing a group buy on our E60, E61, E63 and E64 RGB unit.
This unit will work on all the new I drive cars regardless if you have Nav or NOT.
The unit has 2 inputs, 1 for DVD and 1 for backup camera. The unit auto switches to backup camera when you put the car in reverse. You can also use this unit to add an aftermaket Nav to a car that doesn't have one. We carry the BMW Aux sound adapter if you need or you can use an FM modulator for sound. Our new webpage week be launched next week. Yes the unit has video in motion. The price structure will be as follows.

This group buy ends June 17, 2005 at 12 midnight.

1-5 units= $550
6-10 units=$500
11-15 units=$475
16-20 units= $450

1 Year NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY.
Picture Quality and Price is the best available on the market. We will beat any price on any RGB unit
Full instructions provided.

We have been in business for over 35 years. Click here to see our store.
http://www.TvandNav2go.com.com/tek9.asp?pg=about

We carry a complete line of Audio and Video equipment and specializes in seamless factory up-grades for Navigation-equipped vehicles. This upgrade allows your current Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen to be converted into a mobile theater system, rear camera monitor, or personal computer screen. We currently offer seamless video integration modules for Acura, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Infinity, Jaguar, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini-Cooper, Nissan, Porsche, Range Rover and many more. We also offer OEM (factory) TV Tuner kits capable of local TV Reception and external A/V inputs for DVD players etc.
You can call us at 718-763-7367 or email us at sales@navwithtv.com

Thank you all for your support Dominic of www.NavWithTV.com / www.TVandNav2Go.com

Originally Posted by DomofNavwithtv' date='May 17 2005, 04:35 PM
Hi
? Yes you can add any after market? Nav with this unit.
Thanks Dominic

[quote name='RaginBajin' date='May 17 2005, 03:31 PM']Dom,

Have you guys come up with a way to use navigation with this setup for the 5er?? I bought a 525 without Nav thinking I could add it later on into the Idrive. I would like all the Navigation to be through the Idrive window at the very least.? Have you done this for someone before?
[snapback]129787[/snapback]
[snapback]129834[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 05-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DomofNavwithtv' date='May 17 2005, 03:51 PM
Hi Everyone
We are doing a group buy on our E60, E61, E63 and E64 RGB unit.
This unit will work on all the new I drive cars regardless if you have Nav or NOT.
The unit has 2 inputs, 1 for DVD and 1 for backup camera. The unit auto switches to backup camera when you put the car in reverse. You can also use this unit to add an aftermaket Nav to a car that doesn't have one. We carry the BMW Aux sound adapter if you need or you can use an FM modulator for sound. Our new webpage week be launched next week. Yes the unit has video in motion.? The price structure will be as follows.

This group buy ends June 17, 2005 at 12 midnight.

1-5 units= $550
6-10 units=$500
11-15 units=$475
16-20 units= $450

1 Year NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY.
Picture Quality and Price is the best available on the market. We will beat any price on any RGB unit
Full instructions provided.

We have been in business for over 35 years. Click here to see our store.
http://www.TvandNav2go.com.com/tek9.asp?pg=about

We carry a complete line of Audio and Video equipment and specializes in seamless factory up-grades for Navigation-equipped vehicles. This upgrade allows your current Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen to be converted into a mobile theater system, rear camera monitor, or personal computer screen. We currently offer seamless video integration modules for Acura, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Infinity, Jaguar, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini-Cooper, Nissan, Porsche, Range Rover and many more. We also offer OEM (factory) TV Tuner kits capable of local TV Reception and external A/V inputs for DVD players etc.
You can call us at 718-763-7367 or email us at sales@navwithtv.com

Thank you all for your support Dominic of www.NavWithTV.com / www.TVandNav2Go.com?
The units are great!! I wish I had bought it in a group (would've saved some $$$)
Old 05-17-2005, 05:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 MY 545i Sport Saloon. 2006 MY Alpina B3S Convertible. 2006 MY Brabus Smart 42 Cabrio. 2006 MY AM DB9 Coupe.

Hi

I have almost completed writing up my AV Custom Install in my car and will be publishing all the gory details on my website in the next 24 hours and replicating the images and info on this section of the forums.

TO ALL EUROPEAN forum members that are thinking about his unit.

Please wait for confirmation from me about the iDrive interface unit. I have it and have tested it for hours. I am waiting for a response from Dominic to a question that I had.

All the Best

Hobi

Here is a taster image of my install. The WHOLE story within 24 hours.... The forum members that came to the Maastrict meet have seen and heard this sytem LIVE!

DVD/TV on your nav screen-av_system___front_and_rear_zones_in_sync.jpg

Quick Reply: DVD/TV on your nav screen