E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

domwithnav

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 05:32 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dominique,
before I order:
- I am living in Belgium (pal)
- I have a professional GPS and want to see the gps on the right when the product is on(av on the left)
I dont want a TV tuner (have already one)
- delivery to Belgium before end of June

Is this possible and what is the price and how to order?
Old 05-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

There is a groupbuy going on.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 MY 545i Sport Saloon. 2006 MY Alpina B3S Convertible. 2006 MY Brabus Smart 42 Cabrio. 2006 MY AM DB9 Coupe.

Originally Posted by de_smet_h' date='May 29 2005, 02:32 PM
Dominique,
before I order:
- I have a professional GPS and want to see the gps on the right when the product is on(av on the left)

[snapback]134240[/snapback]

There is no interface that can do what you are describing - split iDrive display (left side VIDEO, right side BMW iDrive output) All interfaces out there at the moment do one or the other.

The group buy interface does NOT have a TV Tuner, and he can certainly deliver before end of June
Old 05-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Members

Hi Hobi
Once again thanks for all the help.
thanks Dominic

Originally Posted by Hobi' date='May 29 2005, 11:07 AM
[quote name='de_smet_h' date='May 29 2005, 02:32 PM']Dominique,
before I order:

There is no interface that can do what you are describing - split iDrive display (left side VIDEO, right side BMW iDrive output) All interfaces out there at the moment do one or the other.

The group buy interface does NOT have a TV Tuner, and he can certainly deliver before end of June
[snapback]134281[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 06-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Members

Hi Everyone
Please visit us at our new website at www.TVandNav2Go.Com
Thanks Dominic

Originally Posted by DomofNavwithtv' date='May 30 2005, 08:07 PM
Hi Hobi
? ? Once again thanks for all the help.
thanks Dominic

[quote name='Hobi' date='May 29 2005, 11:07 AM'][quote name='de_smet_h' date='May 29 2005, 02:32 PM']Dominique,
before I order:

[snapback]134281[/snapback]
[/quote]
[snapback]134638[/snapback]
[/quote]