E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Do you know this one?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

I like Vertinis caps as well. It looks good, keep it as it is.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 520d Chip tuning m sport package sport suspension 20" Vertini wheels carbon fiber ipod kit led interior light led angel eyes led side markers

Thanks guys! I get it now by it being for small people! When old folks drive cars, they touch the steering wheel with their chins, thatīs how far they put their seat forward. I can see that in that position the seatbelt could go through there.. I tried it before in my position and then the clip was further behind then the actual point where the seatbelt leaves the column... So the belt first went backwards and then turned to go to the front seat and I thought: Naah, it canīt be that....... hahahahha

Ok I have asked the people that picked up my car to send me some pics of the mods done... Iīll share them with you guys... Itīs like bad pictures, but Iīll do a good shoot later on this week!

Canīt wait to get back to Spain and see it in person!!!
Attached Thumbnails Do  you know this one?-bmw-jan-001.jpg   Do  you know this one?-bmw-jan-005.jpg   Do  you know this one?-bmw-jan-006.jpg