5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods (https://5series.net/forums/e60-e61-parts-accessories-mods-22/)
-   -   Decided on rear spoiler...I think... (https://5series.net/forums/e60-e61-parts-accessories-mods-22/decided-rear-spoiler-i-think-61032/)

r9ndy 09-03-2008 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='661520' date='Sep 3 2008, 10:59 PM
You're blind. The RDSport looks more like the ACS. Trust me, I had them both.

what's the difference?

gregg2gs 09-04-2008 04:02 AM

Should have gone M- Tech. It rules!

EuroCarFan 09-04-2008 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by r9ndy' post='661536' date='Sep 3 2008, 11:38 PM
what's the difference?

The RDSport and ACS spoilers sticks to the small flatten edge of the trunk and trail outwards. The RDSport has a steeper angle upwards than the ACS. The Hamann on the other hand sits on top of the trunk and has the steepest angle.

mrfva 09-13-2008 01:24 PM

C -- post pics when you get the spoiler on. :)

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='661623' date='Sep 4 2008, 07:57 AM
The RDSport and ACS spoilers sticks to the small flatten edge of the trunk and trail outwards. The RDSport has a steeper angle upwards than the ACS. The Hamann on the other hand sits on top of the trunk and has the steepest angle.

Any pics of the RDSport vs. the Reiger?

sIcK60 09-13-2008 05:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Go with the reiger, it took me a while to pick a spoiler and after years of research i decided with reiger i think its the best looking spoiler on e60. Here are some pics.

C's Bimmer 09-13-2008 06:00 PM

I did the Rieger. In fact, I ordered it 2 Thursdays ago with Eurorev and had the worst experience ever. Vincent from Eurorev is the worst! Cancelled my order last night with Eurorev, after terrible customer service and constant lies. It was also the worst conversation I've ever had with a vendor on this site. I actually thought I was talking to Quad_m. There were THAT many excuses! Terrible. Will never order from them again. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Anyway, I reordered the Spoiler with Trinity Autosport and should have it in a few weeks. :thumbsup:

sIcK60 09-13-2008 08:57 PM

I dont understand C'bimer i got my reiger spoiler from EURO REV as well and it was vincent who ordered it, recieve it within 2 days and service was great, not sure exactly what happened there, but you wont regret it once you INSTALL the RIEGER spoiler it looks SICK. anyways good luck to you and nice new car there Dr Lev toook care of it good for you :D

DRANGED 09-13-2008 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='668833' date='Sep 13 2008, 09:00 PM
I did the Rieger. In fact, I ordered it 2 Thursdays ago with Eurorev and had the worst experience ever. Vincent from Eurorev is the worst! Cancelled my order last night with Eurorev, after terrible customer service and constant lies. It was also the worst conversation I've ever had with a vendor on this site. I actually thought I was talking to Quad_m. There were THAT many excuses! Terrible. Will never order from them again. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Anyway, I reordered the Spoiler with Trinity Autosport and should have it in a few weeks. :thumbsup:

Well, since we are smutting up Vincent...I have never mentioned this but since I have a very similar story, I will.

I ordered my Hamann rep. splitter and ACS rep. diffuser from Vincent at EuroRev. I asked Vincent the turn around time to my door and was told 7 days. I needed to know the turnaround time because my car was going in for paint and I wanted to coordinate the parts painting as well. 7 days would work so I paid over the phone instantly via credit card. 11 days passed...nothing...no phone call, no parts...so I called and talked to Vincent who told me it should be there by the end of that week or the beginning of the next(14 days). I wait a few more days, now at 17 days...still no parts or call so I call Vincent again. He now tells me that they just got one and they are shipping it out tomorrow. I wait again....no parts, no phone call..we are now at 21-23 days so I call again. This time Vincent appologizes and tells me the diffuser they had for me has had a hairline crack and that they wanted to make sure it was perfect so they will ship out the new one out ASAP. Finally at 29 or 30 days my splitter and diffuser arrive. I missed the window to get all my parts painted together and had to pay an extra setup charge to the body shop but I did finally get my parts. The stories and lines I got from Vincent were ridiculous and there was absolutely zero communication. :thumbsdown:

John/Alpine White I hope you don't take offense to this, you my friend, were very helpful. It was from the time you directed me to Vincent that the problems started. John/AlpineWhite has always been great to me. :thumbsup:

mrfva 09-14-2008 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by sIcK60' post='668816' date='Sep 13 2008, 08:37 PM
Go with the reiger, it took me a while to pick a spoiler and after years of research i decided with reiger i think its the best looking spoiler on e60. Here are some pics.

Looks good sIcK60 :thumbsup: How did the roof spoiler install (3m tape or silicone glue)? Is that Reiger as well?

sIcK60 09-14-2008 10:23 AM

Just tape and it came out good, as long as the fitment is excellent the tape will work good