E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

canibeat photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by Anzafin
SLEEK!

- Antti -

Thanks Antii. Hope the weather finally lets up so we can see those gorgeous wheels slapped on your car

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Love the fitment and pics.

I'm going to need a fender pull soon too. Turns out 10mm is no good for our cars.

I'm running 10mm all the way around. I had to on the rear cuz my roll and pull was max'd out and it ended up landing perfectly on the lip of the wheel. Once I put the 10mm spacers there it solved that problem. Rubs the tire on crazy dips but I can sooo live with that over ruining the lip

Originally Posted by IndyRedBeast
Your done modding bro! just amazing how it looks

One would think, but the demons will be lurking.

Originally Posted by leese8080
So clean. One of a kind! Frozen grey is amazing...
Thanks man

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Nice pics JR!
you play a big part in a lot of member's transformation Mr. Chen. . Now if I could just figure out what the hell is up with my Brake light/ Angel eye integration I can stop going crazy. LOL
Old 03-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

That is one cool looking car! Most importantly, it still looks like a BMW.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by devildawg712
I'm running 10mm all the way around. I had to on the rear cuz my roll and pull was max'd out and it ended up landing perfectly on the lip of the wheel. Once I put the 10mm spacers there it solved that problem. Rubs the tire on crazy dips but I can sooo live with that over ruining the lip
What spacers do you have? I have used Turner Motorsport ones I got off another member here. I guess it's the wheels. The extra step in the spacer is causing the wheel not to sit properly. When I put the 15mm spacers on, it was fine. But with the 10mm spacer, both wheels wobble like crazy. Hopefully the 12mm spacers won't rub too badly. Otherwise, I might try new set of 10mm spacers or from another brand

Here is the 10mm spacer

canibeat photoshoot-10mm.jpg

15mm spacer.

canibeat photoshoot-15mm.jpg
Old 03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
What spacers do you have? I have used Turner Motorsport ones I got off another member here. I guess it's the wheels. The extra step in the spacer is causing the wheel not to sit properly. When I put the 15mm spacers on, it was fine. But with the 10mm spacer, both wheels wobble like crazy. Hopefully the 12mm spacers won't rub too badly. Otherwise, I might try new set of 10mm spacers or from another brand

Here is the 10mm spacer

Attachment 131817

15mm spacer.

Attachment 131818
Im using Ichiba spacers for the moment. I purchased a set of TMS spacers a while back and one of the techs at Sonic MS briefly mentioned to me the exact issues you are having. I found it hard to believe what he was claiming but he was very adamant that he's had previous issues with TMS spacers before with some other customers. This was about a year ago and I was kinda new to the spacer game since I never used any so I had to take his word for it. I ended up returning them and just went without the spacer. Those were in fact 10mm spacers as well. I never really researched too much in depth about that issue, but maybe other folks with 10mm TMS spacers can chime in. Other than this specific issue regarding that lip or whatever I've heard nothing but positive feedback about them.

But yea, so far the ichiba spacers have been on the car about 3 weeks and I've had no issues at high and low speeds.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Members

My Ride: 2010 535i

Looks dope! Anthony is a real cool guy, did your car happen to be at Wekfest?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kajiholic
Looks dope! Anthony is a real cool guy, did your car happen to be at Wekfest?
Yea. Ant is a cool cat. I didn't even know he was a NorCal photographer for Canibeat until he was done doin all the fender work and said he wanted to do a photoshoot of the car. I was like sure why not. LOL

Nah, not really active in shows, but I might pop in one every now and then. One of my buddy's has been urging me to show with them, but they are all G35's and other JDM cars. Don't wanna stick out like a sore thumb too much. I may show at the cherry blossom festival tho in Japan-town S.F.. (might as well do it to get good parking )
Old 03-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Freakinh bad ass bro. If you sell any of your mods let me know. I'm local! Haha
Old 04-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 525D M-SPORT // Grey // SB attached

Looks so damn hot ! Which is the reason I cannot justify selling my 5er to get something else
Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Nice mods! Hot Pics!!!

Are those PTL's old rims by any chance?
Old 04-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i 20"Concept One / C F Emblems / JB4 / M5 Front / R1 Concept Rotors / Vorsteiner Spoiler (waiting on...)

DD - very, very nice ride and photo's to boot......I'm interested in the headlight mods and the front spolier; care to elaborate a little? Thanks..

Quick Reply: canibeat photoshoot