E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Buying a Splitter from Eurorev, need feedback

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys...continuing my mods. Have a MTech front bumper in route for my 07' 550i, and a Rieger spoiler, to go with the M5 side rails that I just installed. My beast is Alpine White. Based on feedback from the forum, I contacted Vincent at eurorev to inquire about a Hamann replica splitter. I think I'm gonna get it from eurorev, a few questions -

1. Has anyone purchased the Hamann replica splitter from eurorev for a MTech front bumper. Any comments on fitment, or any issues?
2. Should I get it in white to match, or carbon fiber for contrast? I'm leaning towards the white.
3. How low is the bumper and splitter going to be to the ground? Will I have any issues with speed bumps hitting and cracking the splitter? My car is not dropped, it has factory springs?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kram0326' post='566153' date='Apr 22 2008, 06:12 PM
Ok guys...continuing my mods. Have a MTech front bumper in route for my 07' 550i, and a Rieger spoiler, to go with the M5 side rails that I just installed. My beast is Alpine White. Based on feedback from the forum, I contacted Vincent at eurorev to inquire about a Hamann replica splitter. I think I'm gonna get it from eurorev, a few questions -

1. Has anyone purchased the Hamann replica splitter from eurorev for a MTech front bumper. Any comments on fitment, or any issues?
2. Should I get it in white to match, or carbon fiber for contrast? I'm leaning towards the white.
3. How low is the bumper and splitter going to be to the ground? Will I have any issues with speed bumps hitting and cracking the splitter? My car is not dropped, it has factory springs?
Last time I contacted them they only had the "carbon" replica hamann splitter, but that was over a month ago.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

I say keep it all AW, IMHO...happy shopping/mod'n...
Old 04-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

perfect fitment. trust me. I go there all the time and still admire how it well they replicated the splitter.

Its not low unless you slammed the car really low (mine is only half way)

with H&R sport springs

with Bilstein Pss9 coilovers

if you look closely, its a foot in (thats not me btw)

with delje08 who has bilstein coilovers too

ps. you have to be trained in the art of angling through dips and bumps
and this is my daily car
Old 04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Members

My Ride: 545iS SMG, Black on Brown... Carbon Grille. Navi. PDC. Htd Seats. HUD... Sunshades. Logic7. All Packages. 20%front-5%back........ ETC............................... Coming Soon: MTEC full kit, some wheels. ACS rear carbon spoiler. NAV TV.

Originally Posted by kram0326' post='566153' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:12 PM

I didn't buy splitter from them, but I bought Carbon interior and longest piece came cracked. I contacted them (with pictures of that cracked piece) they said that there was insurance on shipping and they will send me new piece, then after a week I contacted them from forum PM from ebay from email NO ANSWER NO ANSWER and NO ANSWER.
So I keep my 500$ carbon interior in package in my garage useless I can't even sell it cause of cracked piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Contributors

call them
Old 04-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Members

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='566158' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:25 PM
perfect fitment. trust me. I go there all the time and still admire how it well they replicated the splitter.

Its not low unless you slammed the car really low (mine is only half way)

with H&R sport springs

with Bilstein Pss9 coilovers

if you look closely, its a foot in (thats not me btw)

with delje08 who has bilstein coilovers too

ps. you have to be trained in the art of angling through dips and bumps
and this is my daily car
So is your white splitter a replica from Eurorev?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Contributors

mine is genuine Hamann. Their product is half the cost and looks the same. I would post some pics, but dont have any. Hopefully Ill get some this Sat and post them up.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Do it in AW (Because I plan on doing it in CF w/ CF roundel and CF grill) hehe
Old 04-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/black, 6 speed 2011 535xi Tasmin Green, Venetian Beige

No offense but I am so not feeling that.

Quick Reply: Buying a Splitter from Eurorev, need feedback