E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

bmw 530 gone white with full m5 kit!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whitebmw22' post='737600' date='Dec 4 2008, 06:48 AM
as for number plate my name is jon william rich so jon w r is my name with all the right spaces for my plate

that is what i ment jon..your plate says J9N.. (not jon, and you have spaced the WR out to look like seperate initals, the number plate is totaly illegal, and as i said your car looks very classy (the plate does not)
your plate should say J9 NWR to be legal
its just my oppinion, but the car looks like ?30k the plate like ?3
Old 12-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DKNewYork' post='738092' date='Dec 5 2008, 02:03 AM
Looks good. Yeah that spoiler needs to go and IMO it would look even better if you had your roof painted black to go along with the whole black and white theme.
+1

btw why do some guys think it looks like a cheap rolex
Old 12-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

btw why do some guys think it looks like a cheap rolex
some members do not agree with M5 conversions..some do agree with them as long as M5 badges are not included...

this debate tends to resurface every few months...

the latest discussion here:

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=65432&hl=
Old 12-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Everything looks great, except for the rear trunk spoiler. Not a fan of that spoiler.
I agree with C on the trunk spoiler, but it still looks good and hats off for not badging it as an ///M !!
+1

Happy motoring...
Old 12-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Members

I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I THINK ANYONE SAYING ITS FAKE THERE JUST JEALOUS I HAVE NOT MADE IT A M5 IT DOESNT SAY ANYWHERE ITS A M5 SO WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I DO AGREE AND IF I HAD M5 BADGES AND SAY A M5 NUMBER PLATE ETC THEN IT WOULD BE DIFF, BUT I DONT !!!!!

I LIKE IT AND SO DO MOST OF THE GENUINE GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE SO THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!!

JUST WANNA SAY THANKS TO EVERYONES GOOD COMMENTS AND FOR ALL ADVICE ABOUT THINGS TO DO
Old 12-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='738924' date='Dec 5 2008, 10:34 PM
that is what i ment jon..your plate says J9N.. (not jon, and you have spaced the WR out to look like seperate initals, the number plate is totaly illegal, and as i said your car looks very classy (the plate does not)
your plate should say J9 NWR to be legal
its just my oppinion, but the car looks like ?30k the plate like ?3

WELL END OF THE DAY IT DOESNT MATTTER IF IT WAS ?3 PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AND NO ITS JON AND PEOPLE WHO NO ME NO ITS JON W R ITS MY NAME!!!!

I NO ILL BUY ONE THAT A4 BMW BECUASE THAT WOULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTTER!!!!! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS ONE, SO LETS SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR THEN? AND WHATS YOUR NUMBER PLATE,

PEOPLES COMMENTS ABOUT THE CAR ARE WELCOME BUT I THINK YOUR JUST RUDE MAYBE JEALOUS!!!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Contributors

wow, jealous ?
i dont think so
you posted your car, you should learn to accept comments good and bad, i did say your car was A1 and said "top man"
but your number plate is ILLEGAL, and you have tried to make it look like something its not,i could not see JON from that at all (i thought at first it was JAN) why not put M5 on your car? as its not that either.

lighten up mate, it was just a comment.
and my number plates are documented on here on other threads, they are:
W13 BEN on my 535d
ONE234 W on my 530d
V6 SKY on my skyline
37 EOO on my porsche cayenne
K155 DRW on retention

none of these are illegal or misrepresented
i was just making the comment as to why you chose to try and make people think that a 9 was a O ? and had to miss space the letters

when i retro fitted paddle shift to my 535 some said it looked tacky, (no problems with that at all, its folks oppinions)
again all i was saying is i thought it a shame that you had gone to the trouble of producing a very cool expensive looking car...only to spoil it with a cheap number plate (and illegal)

get over it.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Members

Dont think about any one yur car is the hottest i have ever seen better than orignal m5 with this peral color ,, iam very impressive

please PM from where i can order those wheels , also if it Available with silver 20"
Old 12-08-2008, 04:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i Sport package, Premium package, Xenon 2002 BMW X5 3.0 Modded to X5 4.6is (4.6is body kits, exhaust) Premium pkg., cold weather pkg. rear climate pkg., Xenon headlights, clear all around.

Originally Posted by Dr Dave' post='739340' date='Dec 6 2008, 09:55 AM
wow, jealous ?
i dont think so
you posted your car, you should learn to accept comments good and bad, i did say your car was A1 and said "top man"
but your number plate is ILLEGAL, and you have tried to make it look like something its not,i could not see JON from that at all (i thought at first it was JAN) why not put M5 on your car? as its not that either.

lighten up mate, it was just a comment.
and my number plates are documented on here on other threads, they are:
W13 BEN on my 535d
ONE234 W on my 530d
V6 SKY on my skyline
37 EOO on my porsche cayenne
K155 DRW on retention

none of these are illegal or misrepresented
i was just making the comment as to why you chose to try and make people think that a 9 was a O ? and had to miss space the letters

when i retro fitted paddle shift to my 535 some said it looked tacky, (no problems with that at all, its folks oppinions)
again all i was saying is i thought it a shame that you had gone to the trouble of producing a very cool expensive looking car...only to spoil it with a cheap number plate (and illegal)

get over it.
give the guy a break, he spent tons of money on mods. i would say he did good job. and by the way, listing all your expensive rides really makes you "look" rich.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i - Bone stock... help!

Originally Posted by whitebmw22' post='739322
give the guy a break, he spent tons of money on mods. i would say he did good job. and by the way, listing all your expensive rides really makes you "look" rich.
Ehrm, the guy asked for his plates so uhm, yeah. Anyway... nice ride! Caps key on the left. Cheers!

Quick Reply: bmw 530 gone white with full m5 kit!!!!