E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Anyone know an established & reliable vendor

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greetings,

I am interested in some Euro parts, like the 'silver cube trim', and desperately want to avoid Ebay.

Besides 'Bekkers', can anyone recommed a vendor for Euro parts that,

1. Is US based, or

2. Europe based, but 'English' friendly and familar with international shipping.

Thanks in advance,
James
Old 03-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tron1043' date='Mar 12 2005, 03:55 PM
Greetings,

I am interested in some Euro parts, like the 'silver cube trim', and desperately want to avoid Ebay.

1.? Is US based, or

2.? Europe based, but 'English' friendly and familar with international shipping.

Thanks in advance,
James
[snapback]100570[/snapback]

================================================== ===

Hi James:

You might want to try "Bavarian Autosport", CLICK ON: Bavarian Autosport
It is a trusted third party BMW parts and accessories company, that been in business since 1974, with competitive prices.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Presley348
Old 03-13-2005, 06:11 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Presley348' date='Mar 12 2005, 04:37 PM
[quote name='tron1043' date='Mar 12 2005, 03:55 PM']Greetings,

1.? Is US based, or

2.? Europe based, but 'English' friendly and familar with international shipping.

Thanks in advance,
James

Hi James:

It is a trusted third party BMW parts and accessories company, that been in business since 1974, with competitive prices.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Presley348
[snapback]100604[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thank you Presley,

Sorry, I should have clarified, I have actually ordered from Bavauto (best 'paper catalog' IMO), Circle BMW, Pacific BMW, and probably some others that I can't recall right now.

What I am really looking for, is a vendor that has an 'inside line' to Europe only OEM parts. I'm pretty sure Bavauto does more 'Aftermarket' stuff, but I'll call them on Mon. & see if they can get Euro OEM parts.

The reason I mention Bekkers, is that they list the Euro spec headlights sans the yellow/orange bits. However, they are pretty steep and have a, relatively speaking, limited selection of parts IMO.

So, maybe any of members on the board here WHO,

1. Are in Europe, and could recommend where they buy their parts in their respective European country, English speaking, or even if a dialogue could be opened with the 'GOOGLE translate service', would be greatly appreciated.

2. Any US based vendor or BMW center that is familiar with getting 'Euro only' parts, who has a handle on the international shipping procedures.

3. OR, REALLY DON"T WANT TO DO THIS DUE TO COST, can anyone recommend a German translator who is reasonably priced, that could deal with a BMW center in Germany, and explain to me how to go about purchasing parts from an actual BMW center in Germany.

Thank you in advance,
James

P.S. Thanks again Presley for the reply.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tron1043' date='Mar 13 2005, 11:11 AM
[quote name='Presley348' date='Mar 12 2005, 04:37 PM'][quote name='tron1043' date='Mar 12 2005, 03:55 PM']Greetings,

1.? Is US based, or

Thanks in advance,
James

Hi James:

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Presley348
[snapback]100604[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thank you Presley,

Sorry, I should have clarified, I have actually ordered from Bavauto (best 'paper catalog' IMO), Circle BMW, Pacific BMW, and probably some others that I can't recall right now.

What I am really looking for, is a vendor that has an 'inside line' to Europe only OEM parts. I'm pretty sure Bavauto does more 'Aftermarket' stuff, but I'll call them on Mon. & see if they can get Euro OEM parts.

The reason I mention Bekkers, is that they list the Euro spec headlights sans the yellow/orange bits. However, they are pretty steep and have a, relatively speaking, limited selection of parts IMO.

So, maybe any of members on the board here WHO,

1. Are in Europe, and could recommend where they buy their parts in their respective European country, English speaking, or even if a dialogue could be opened with the 'GOOGLE translate service', would be greatly appreciated.

2. Any US based vendor or BMW center that is familiar with getting 'Euro only' parts, who has a handle on the international shipping procedures.

3. OR, REALLY DON"T WANT TO DO THIS DUE TO COST, can anyone recommend a German translator who is reasonably priced, that could deal with a BMW center in Germany, and explain to me how to go about purchasing parts from an actual BMW center in Germany.

Thank you in advance,
James

P.S. Thanks again Presley for the reply.
[snapback]100885[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hi James:

Your welcome, I do not know about German translator, but you can talk to a Mr. Bryan Shackelford at Chapman BMW, he might can help you with this issue.

Also you might want to look at their online wheel and parts, company, which is a BMW www dealer located in Scottsdale AZ that does handle BMW OEM with excellent prices: CLICK ON: Chapman BMW Scottsdale AZ USA

I hope this can help!

Presley348
Old 03-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Members

Thanks again Presley!

WOW!, in all the years I have searching for 'part vendors' I have never seen that site. Can't believe it, actually. I have used 'Circle BMW' Jersey for my 3 and my father's X5, but they sometimes are a little 'weak' when I have questions about "exotic" BMW parts, i.e. hard to find trims, etc...

Have you ordered from Chapman?, just wondering, have you heard of anyone getting a hard-to-find part from them?

Thanks again,
James