E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Anybody using spacers on e60 sport package?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 545i with sport package. I am looking into spacers but I do not know whether they are worth it or not. Anyones advice would help, and pics even better. Btw. I have the stock 18s sport package. P.s. I am also looking forward to dropping it a tad. Not sure what springs would fit best.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Members

SSSEEEEAAARRRCCCHH.
Sorry dude, but you need to put in the effort to research for yourself. All the info is there, and search really aint that hard to navigate.
And that is why nobody replied to your post.
Cheers!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

Really?? As stated, SEARCH is your friend. Or look at sigs and you will see a ton of people running 5mm-20mm spacers... you can even look at the vendor section of the forum and see a ton of replies from people who have purchased different brands and what the feedback is...
Old 07-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Members

To be fair i think about every aspect has been covered on this forum, and if all everyone did was search then there would be no new threads on the forum, i thought this was a community forum with people who have the same interests who were willing to share their knowledge?.....the guy is fairly new to the forum judging by the amount of posts he had......i say had as from the date he has posted it doesnt look like he has posted since he had the warm welcome.

Imo if you can't be arsed to help and post an answer, don't post at all.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

Originally Posted by Mother
To be fair i think about every aspect has been covered on this forum, and if all everyone did was search then there would be no new threads on the forum, i thought this was a community forum with people who have the same interests who were willing to share their knowledge?.....the guy is fairly new to the forum judging by the amount of posts he had......i say had as from the date he has posted it doesnt look like he has posted since he had the warm welcome.

So sorry mother....... Mother, stop scolding me...

It doesn't take a genius to scan the threads and see what's discussed. Furthermore, I made a suggestion or 2 on where to look...
Old 07-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Modded 2010 Carbon Black M5 SMG and Modded 2008 Dinan 550i Sport

To be fair i think about every aspect has been covered on this forum, and if all everyone did was search then there would be no new threads on the forum, i thought this was a community forum with people who have the same interests who were willing to share their knowledge?.....the guy is fairly new to the forum judging by the amount of posts he had......i say had as from the date he has posted it doesn't look like he has posted since he had the warm welcome.

+100 Right on man. A LOT of people ask redundant questions on here. It's the nature of forums. Also, I think it's cool for people to interact personally and get a dialog going that OFTEN ends up going in different directions and opening up options and ides that were previously not thought of. Also, if we rely purely on archives then we never get perspectives from those who weren't members since those discussions were posted. ADDITIONALLY (while it may or may not be the case with this question), there are OFTEN new innovations that can be brought to light that were non-existent at the time of archived conversations. Perhaps something didn't pan out well...maybe a particular brand has become obsolete...maybe something new is BETTER, etc. Personally, I think being part of a forum where every time a question is asked, members scour the archives and if it has been asked before, they just say "read the forums"....BORING (and sort of nasty).

Anyway, I can't be of much help here with spacers as I just get wheels with good offsets. Currently running 19x9 et18 front and 19x10 et25 rear with a sport pkg and it sits quite nicely. For the drop, the Dinan suspension worked out well for me also. here are a few pics as requested by the OP.

Good luck and WELCOME again to the forum.
Attached Thumbnails Anybody using spacers on e60 sport package?-imag0172.jpg  
Old 07-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Members

Originally Posted by jaycal3
So sorry mother....... Mother, stop scolding me...

It doesn't take a genius to scan the threads and see what's discussed. Furthermore, I made a suggestion or 2 on where to look...
lol.....it was more directed at Rushin5 tbh..... but next time i will send you all to the naughty step.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Senior Members

lol.....it was more directed at Rushin5 tbh..... but next time i will send you all to the naughty step.
Ha! Now that sounds interesting!

Nice car btw.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i "Ben Hogan's 5 Iron" SilverGrey/Black Sport, L7, NAV, CW, AS, Split FR 2003 Audi A4 3.0 CVT "Part of the Moniker" Silver/Ebony, Prem, CW, Star 17s

I agree. BTW The search function on this forum isn't too good. No. It sucks
Old 07-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

+1 when i search nothing comes up. i have better luck typing it in google and then click a link to this site. either way i had 10mm spcaers on my 18s i got them for sale too.

Quick Reply: Anybody using spacers on e60 sport package?