E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

?!?! Angel iBrights for LCI Models ?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008 | 10:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I didn't order these, but you can get me a refund anyway. Dave knows me, so just mention my name. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2008 | 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='689145' date='Oct 9 2008, 11:29 AM
I didn't order these, but you can get me a refund anyway. Dave knows me, so just mention my name. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2008 | 12:26 PM
Members

My Ride: 06 Z4 Montego Blue, 07 530i Monaco Blue

Hey guys, haven't checked in here in a while.

We are still working on the iBright for the LCI cars, it will be brighter than the RD product, so I would say it will be worth the wait!

I was told it would be ready by end of the summer, but we decided to go in a completely different direction with it, so the engineers (including myself) are still working on it, current estimate is (3-4) weeks to get first production unit, but again this is just an estimate, it could be less or more.

We are not doing anything "funny" here with promising dates and not meeting them, we sold the beta or temp version with the idea that it would gauarentee the customer of the first production run, and yes we did hope it would be done sooner, but it is taking longer than we originally expected.

Send me an email if anyone has any questions at all!

Dave
Old 10-09-2008 | 01:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='689241' date='Oct 9 2008, 01:26 PM

We are still working on the iBright for the LCI cars, it will be brighter than the RD product, so I would say it will be worth the wait!

I was told it would be ready by end of the summer, but we decided to go in a completely different direction with it, so the engineers (including myself) are still working on it, current estimate is (3-4) weeks to get first production unit, but again this is just an estimate, it could be less or more.

We are not doing anything "funny" here with promising dates and not meeting them, we sold the beta or temp version with the idea that it would gauarentee the customer of the first production run, and yes we did hope it would be done sooner, but it is taking longer than we originally expected.

Dave
Dave,

Thank you for chiming in.

As stated above, i was going to contact you in regards to getting a few refunds in regards to the LCI Father's Day Special you ran. But since you posted, i will address the issue here with you.

Several weeks ago, you were kind enough to extend the refund to me - thank you! I would hope that you can be kind enough to extend the same refund to my fellow LCI'ers who's posted above. We completely understand that the R&D is taking much longer the previously expected. But there comes a point in time when you have to say enough is enough, "i can't wait any longer". That's the point where most of the LCI guys are right now.

I am asking you to pls refund the cost of the LCI AIB (minus GP and fog bulbs) to the customers listed above. We can start with James Robles.

I apologize for putting you on the spot here, but i think we can all agree that everyone has tried to contact you privately to no avail.

With all due respect, kindly grant our request(s) otherwise we will be forced to take this matter up with your superior(s).

Thanks,
John
Old 10-09-2008 | 10:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Thanks alot John, I appreciate it.

Dave, it would be great if you can please refund me. I understand that it takes time for projects but I got promised too many dates, but it happens. So if you can just refund me, I'd highly appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2008 | 04:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='689241' date='Oct 9 2008, 09:26 PM

Dave
This doesn't affect me but it seems to me that people want a refund rather than having questions answered by email.

People can't be expected to wait forever if they have paid the full sum.

As a third party observer this doesn't look good for you so I would have thought that providing a refund in order to protect your reputation was very resonable.

That's just my take on this thread!
Old 10-10-2008 | 05:23 AM
Members

My Ride: 06 Z4 Montego Blue, 07 530i Monaco Blue

Originally Posted by 525d MSport' post='689783' date='Oct 10 2008, 08:53 AM
This doesn't affect me but it seems to me that people want a refund rather than having questions answered by email.

People can't be expected to wait forever if they have paid the full sum.

As a third party observer this doesn't look good for you so I would have thought that providing a refund in order to protect your reputation was very resonable.

That's just my take on this thread!
We have never denied anyone a refund! If someone has emailed us regarding this, they have asked for updates or a refund which is reasonable, we have never denied anyone a refund ever, most have been happy with updates (which are 100% honest, not BS like some other sponsors around here...). If someone does want a refund they would have to contact support@customangeleyes.com to initiate the process, not through the message board, as I dont have any of your order info, and dont want to have to sort through posts to connect handles with names, etc.. But its certainly not a problem.

Thanks!
Old 10-10-2008 | 07:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='689805' date='Oct 10 2008, 06:23 AM
We have never denied anyone a refund! If someone has emailed us regarding this, they have asked for updates or a refund which is reasonable, we have never denied anyone a refund ever, most have been happy with updates (which are 100% honest, not BS like some other sponsors around here...). If someone does want a refund they would have to contact support@customangeleyes.com to initiate the process, not through the message board, as I dont have any of your order info, and dont want to have to sort through posts to connect handles with names, etc.. But its certainly not a problem.

Thanks!

Great news, thank you!

In regards to contacting you. All of us, including myself, ordered via your Father's Day post. thus, you were our ONLY contact with AIB.

LCI'ers.....pls report back here once you've gotten a reply from support@customangeleyes.
Old 10-10-2008 | 10:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Emailed Dave few minutes ago, we'll see what happens.
Old 10-10-2008 | 10:55 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Uzzle' post='690043' date='Oct 10 2008, 11:49 AM
Emailed Dave few minutes ago, we'll see what happens.
keep me posted pls.

Quick Reply: ?!?! Angel iBrights for LCI Models ?!?!?