E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Angel Eyes

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last post was mine. Sorry but forgot to log in.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: On Order: 2006 525i Alpine White Auburn Interior Premium Pkg Sport Pkg Cold Weather Pkg Xenons Sunshades Sat Radio Navigation

Originally Posted by VaSh9394' date='Dec 23 2004, 03:11 PM
my bad !! I'm not feeling this 5 too much aftermarket stuff! looks cheap!
the bottom neon is so getto. there can only be one $$$$M5$$$$
[snapback]71941[/snapback]
I'm sorry, but neon lights under the car has nothing to do with "ghetto", nothing at all. You won't see anyone in the "hood" with neon lights under the car. That is "other" and I will leave it at that.

As for the angel eyes, I like them a little more subtle, the way they were originally designed. BMW did it right. One of the signature looks that really draws me to the car. Speaking of signature looks, they are the only automaker to really have a distinguishing visible feature such as this. You cannot confuse a BMW during the evening hours the way you can other automakers.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Aaron' date='Dec 23 2004, 06:11 PM
Speaking of signature looks, they are the only automaker to really have a distinguishing visible feature such as this.? You cannot confuse a BMW during the evening hours the way you can other automakers.
[snapback]72041[/snapback]
Not unless Honda starts copying it... they're famous for copying anyhing that sells it seems. <_<
Old 12-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Rix Mix' date='Dec 23 2004, 01:20 PM
http://www.umnitza.com

Looks like they have it, they are located in Northern Cali

Peace
[snapback]71944[/snapback]

That place is ruining it all for BMWs... making those lights for every car manufacture... Deamon eyes LOL... Angel man Angel!
Old 12-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 520dA coming up.

Is this taken out of Need for Speed 2 underground?

I hope so!

If they are already pimping up new fivers....
Over here they use battered up old 7 series and E39's as drug dealer rides. Didn't know they already moved up to the E60.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:39 PM
Members

I agree with the lights under the car ..thats not ghetto ..thats just fugly ......

but if i relied on bmw to make things perfect then there really isnt much to talk about here...

like burger king...i like to have it my way ...

i called the place listed above ( Umintza ) and they dont have anything for the e60 ... ..yet...

chalk this up as work in progress ...for now ...
Old 12-24-2004, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Aaron' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:11 PM
[quote name='VaSh9394' date='Dec 23 2004, 03:11 PM']my bad !! I'm not feeling this 5 too much aftermarket stuff! looks cheap!
I'm sorry, but neon lights under the car has nothing to do with "ghetto", nothing at all. You won't see anyone in the "hood" with neon lights under the car. That is "other" and I will leave it at that.

As for the angel eyes, I like them a little more subtle, the way they were originally designed. BMW did it right. One of the signature looks that really draws me to the car. Speaking of signature looks, they are the only automaker to really have a distinguishing visible feature such as this. You cannot confuse a BMW during the evening hours the way you can other automakers.
[/quote]

i still think they look ghetto, i have seen so many 3ers,5,7 with the same lights and everytime i see them i think honda
Old 12-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545I SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Anthracite Maple Wood Trim, Cold Weather Pkg, Logic 7 Pkg, Sport Pkg, BMW Nav Pkg, HUD Pkg, Gargo Liner.

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Dec 24 2004, 01:17 PM
[quote name='Aaron' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:11 PM'][quote name='VaSh9394' date='Dec 23 2004, 03:11 PM']my bad !! I'm not feeling this 5 too much aftermarket stuff! looks cheap!

[/quote]

i still think they look ghetto, i have seen so many 3ers,5,7 with the same lights and everytime i see them i think honda
[snapback]72143[/snapback]
[/quote]

that was me! forgot to login other like hondas? i dunno about tx but ny i can easily find bimmers ,benz, caddy all pimped out and it kills the original look!
putting 20" or 22" on a 5er don't make you go any faster. if you want speed get a cheap EVO and pretty much out run anything out there, I bought my 545i for 2 reasons it handles like a bimmer and style. putting all those aftermarket stuff on the car I'm just fooling myself! why not save the money and get the real thing M5 looks like this black bimmer have about 7k worth of aftermarket parts on and not counting whats under the hood. theres a guy in parts section who bought a M kit for his 520I with the M badge and save 45k i wonder what the look on his face when he drive up next to a real M5 ? my point is people should be happy with their cars.
Old 12-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i 6 spd Sports Package | NAV | PDC | Logic 7 | BT retrofit | SW V13.3

Originally Posted by VaSh9394' date='Dec 24 2004, 10:42 AM
[quote name='Guest' date='Dec 24 2004, 01:17 PM'][quote name='Aaron' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:11 PM'][quote name='VaSh9394' date='Dec 23 2004, 03:11 PM']my bad !! I'm not feeling this 5 too much aftermarket stuff! looks cheap!

[/quote]

[/quote]

that was me! forgot to login other like hondas? i dunno about tx but ny i can easily find bimmers ,benz, caddy all pimped out and it kills the original look!
putting 20" or 22" on a 5er don't make you go any faster. if you want speed get a cheap EVO and pretty much out run anything out there, I bought my 545i for 2 reasons it handles like a bimmer and style. putting all those aftermarket stuff on the car I'm just fooling myself! why not save the money and get the real thing M5 looks like this black bimmer have about 7k worth of aftermarket parts on and not counting whats under the hood. theres a guy in parts section who bought a M kit for his 520I with the M badge and save 45k i wonder what the look on his face when he drive up next to a real M5 ? my point is people should be happy with their cars.
[snapback]72153[/snapback]
[/quote]

Why are you selling you MY05 545i?????????
Old 12-24-2004, 12:29 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545I SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Anthracite Maple Wood Trim, Cold Weather Pkg, Logic 7 Pkg, Sport Pkg, BMW Nav Pkg, HUD Pkg, Gargo Liner.

Originally Posted by Hormazd' date='Dec 24 2004, 04:13 PM
[quote name='VaSh9394' date='Dec 24 2004, 10:42 AM'][quote name='Guest' date='Dec 24 2004, 01:17 PM'][quote name='Aaron' date='Dec 23 2004, 09:11 PM'][quote name='VaSh9394' date='Dec 23 2004, 03:11 PM']my bad !! I'm not feeling this 5 too much aftermarket stuff! looks cheap!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[snapback]72153[/snapback]
[/quote]

Why are you selling you MY05 545i?????????
[snapback]72184[/snapback]
[/quote]

maybe getting the new R6 wagon or another 545i in alpine white

Quick Reply: Angel Eyes