E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Amber Angel Eyes

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've noticed some pics around here of what looks like HID/white AEs. How much are these to replace and is it an easy DIY?

Also it seems as if my Fogs are amber as well. Recommended upgrade for these?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Senior Members

If your car is an 04-07, you can go with a set of our MyCarr LED Angel Eye Upgrades which changes the color to a more pure xenon white. These are a direct replacement for your factory units that will be a plug and play installation.

If you have an 08+ LCI model, you can go with a set of our RD LED Angel Eyes which is the same idea as above but designed for the updated headlights.

For your fogs, I recommend a set of Xenesis Tru Match Bulbs which are xenon colored halogen upgrades that change the color to a more white color. These will be a good match to your factory xenons and the new angel eyes as well.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW' post='761271' date='Jan 6 2009, 10:10 PM
If your car is an 04-07, you can go with a set of our MyCarr LED Angel Eye Upgrades which changes the color to a more pure xenon white. These are a direct replacement for your factory units that will be a plug and play installation.

If you have an 08+ LCI model, you can go with a set of our RD LED Angel Eyes which is the same idea as above but designed for the updated headlights.

For your fogs, I recommend a set of Xenesis Tru Match Bulbs which are xenon colored halogen upgrades that change the color to a more white color. These will be a good match to your factory xenons and the new angel eyes as well.

Thanks for the links Nick!

Well maybe I shouldn't be thanking you being that my wallet seems to get thinner with each post I make.