E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 06:32 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i Silver Gray/ Gray Leather. SP,PP

Im extremely sorry for the delay to post the pics. well im sort of done..i still need to hook up my alpine dvd changer, alpine processor, alpine amps, and jl subs.
thanks for all the help guys. if u hacve question, im here to help.
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw2.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw1.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw4.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw5.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw6.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw7.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw8.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw9__2_.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw9.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw10.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw11.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw13.jpg
Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw15.jpg
Attached Thumbnails Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics-bmw3.jpg  
Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow looks sweet great work
Old 03-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Black525i' post='402483' date='Mar 13 2007, 09:51 PM
wow looks sweet great work
awesome job I'm tempted to do mine but a little scared to mess things up in the car I found a ridiculous shop that does some great stuff at very good prices in orange county will definitely take my time and do things right.. when I'm done I will have 10 speakrs staged to perfection. I wanted to go active but its to pricey so I will go passive with some old school amps orion hcca series the old red one 1200 rms stale at 1 ohm for the subs. a zapco either for the pillar tweets and a ppi arts series to drive 2 seven inch cdt components up front. I will also add a pair of centerstage tweets for perfect imaging. I will runn all of it including the hun to an alpine Tme m740bt with built in bluetooth. no line driver output needed. I heard the cdt audios at a shop with no amp they are ridiculous its just sick. They can handle 200 rms. I have a brand new set of morel elates I will be selling in box never used these go for 1000 bucks they will be on ebay soon.. thanks for the phone conversation nelson your system will be amazing I'm sure.

more pics please
Old 03-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Contributors

No problem brother. believe me if my friend and i can do it. any of you guys can do it. you just need patience. how much the cdt run for?u sure it will fit the stock location? like i told u earlier i have focal all the way around but not quite satisfied with the sound yet. btw. im using the hub amplifier which is measly 20 watts rms.im waiting for the new alpine pdx amps that are coming out by end of april.
how much does the shop want for your installation?
Old 03-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

come to the meet in april and show it off
Old 03-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='402489' date='Mar 13 2007, 11:14 PM
come to the meet in april and show it off

believe i want to go to one of those meets, they look like a lot of fun.but i live in orlando, fl. :thumbsdown:
i wish i live in cali
Old 03-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nelson29' post='402491' date='Mar 13 2007, 10:17 PM
believe i want to go to one of those meets, they look like a lot of fun.but i live in orlando, fl. :thumbsdown:
i wish i live in cali
nelson ill be in orando on business the last week of march on business we should definitely hook up and take a look at your install. pdx huh? I hear nothing but the best reviews but the amps are expensive. your setup is going to be very nice. the shop wants to charge me 250 for both doors they r cdt audio dealers. the cdt es07.1 run about 1 grand and when I heard them they r worth it . I will add some sound staging pillar tweeters and a custom xover they call upstage and then also run a centerstage to bring a concert like staging. I'm going with companies that are more sq driven, not as much on the marketing. *ot to take anything away from focal. They make grat stuff. the morel elates I have also run about 1 grand for the 6 1/5 component set they run about 1400 I believe these are not cheap but are very nice. if u or anyone wants my brand new set let me know ill entertain offers before they go on ebay.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Contributors

we sould definetly hook up.just give me a buzz when you in town. i had last years pdx amps line but i sold them to buy some dj gear. im trying to get their less powerful 100x4 rms amp and the 600 rms mono amp. ive spent more money than i wanted to in the audio department. trying to buy the m-technik body kit and some 19'' rims.
there no cdt dealers around orlando..
Old 03-14-2007, 04:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i (SMG) Titanium Gray Black Interior, Anthracite Trim M-tech kit Sport Package Premium Sound Satellite Radio Active Cruise Comfort Seats Navigation Folding rear seats

Nelson,

I live in Winter Park, and would enjoy meeting you sometime when you get everything finished so I can see how the system works. I'm still on the fence about doing a system in my car, so it would be helpful to check out what you have done.... the Vehicle Hub in particular.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by subterFUSE' post='402582' date='Mar 14 2007, 08:44 AM
Nelson,
I live in Winter Park, and would enjoy meeting you sometime when you get everything finished so I can see how the system works. I'm still on the fence about doing a system in my car, so it would be helpful to check out what you have done.... the Vehicle Hub in particular.
I work for sbarro inside the orlando fashion square mall.u can come check out the install whenever u want to..ill be there tonight until 9:00pm. I'm not really sure when I'm gonna finish the job, but everything is working now..i really want to get the m-technic kit asap..unless u have previous alpine components this mod can be very expensive. I had the alpine nav, cd changer,dvd changer, processor,and other alpine stuff and manage to spent $2500..$400 for the hub, $700 for the navtv interface(paid too much, can actually get it for about $450 online), $750 in focal speakers, $150 in the lc8, $200 for a speed pulse generator for the navigation and other misc.and i still need to buy new amps and get a shop to do a box for the subs.

Quick Reply: Alpine vehiclehub Installation pics