E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

AIB Angel eyes V3.0 arrivedd today

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trboda6' post='441038' date='Jun 28 2007, 04:23 PM
not add wood to the fire but seems to me like umnitza was just givin his point of view on what he's done on his product.. and Im guessing all we would like to see as consumers or a product is more proof or side by sides as you claim to have.. but many still wonder...

and another thing I guess its a mind game thing that if another vendor comes on here and states certain facts about his product or development to just plain classify that as bashing or immaturity which i dont think is what UMNITZA did , Thus making oneself look like the bigger person and causing more doubt in the minds of people who believe the other vendor to be more credible. Im a marketing major and their will always be competition in the market and threats from potential competitors in any commerce that is done... neither company has a monopoly here.. and you guys are very lucky because both of you regardless of whats said here are still in business and making $.. so congrats to the both of you.. I wont say anything else in respect to the subject this is getting outa line.. every 1 just be happy with whichever angel eyes you have and content that they are some sort of white and not factory yellow... and to the makers just keep making big paper $ with the products you have. THE END
i agree with you TRboda6, im a sales rep in sales and marketing in the aerospace business, im quite aware of marketing and promoting, what i feel is really ridiculous are the way some of the claims are making. There is just no need to attack the competition, just show what your product is made of and reiterate the quality, let the product speak for itself.

competition is good for the consumer, it keeps us with the best possible product at the best possible price.

Nevertheless, i just dislike the bashing of the competitor, if you pay close attention and re-read some of umnitzas replies thats exactly what has taken place, its just petty and somewhat unethical specially when a comparison has already been done in the bay area, there are pics to prove this, lets do this again out here in socal so that we can finally put this to an end.

That's all, lets try and keep this thread to the product and not a catfight for who has better angel eyes.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='441017' date='Jun 28 2007, 01:50 PM
Knightcom, do you have anything positive to add? ...i dont have the luxury of stopping other things to please Knightcom.
Why yes I do. Too much hype!

Originally Posted by rjcastr' date='Jun 26 2007
12:47 AM
I will try and install them this weekend and take pics for your pleasure.

09:09 AM
...I will be in vegas this weekend so it will have to wait until i come back.

10:37 AM
...i will soon find out i guess
Originally Posted by rjcastr' date='Jun 27 2007
08:00 AM
...when i come back get all that isht taken care of including the AIB

08:01 AM
According to Dave V3 will be the brightest in the market.

02:48 PM
...according to dave these AIB V3 will blow everything out of the water...lets see if thats the case
Originally Posted by rjcastr' date='Jun 28 2007
08:09 AM
...lets do a comparison now!

11:08 AM
I might install these this weekend and post the pics

11:10 AM
...will have to rush my install and show them asap
rj, I'm just messin' with you man. But seriously, lets stop with all the marketing hype and vendor bashing. We'll find out soon enough.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 BMW 550i w/SMG - JetBlack - Dinan Software - Dinan Exhaust - Anthracite Trim - Anthracite Headliner - Sport Package

Originally Posted by rjcastr' post='441056' date='Jun 28 2007, 03:31 PM
catfight for who has better angel eyes.

Amen Brotha!!

Cause I think mine with the white nuclear lines are the bestest
Old 06-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Senior Members

actually I do have 1 last thing to add... MODS please lock this thread up... this thing is going to reach 10pages + soon..
Old 06-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

It hasn't gotten out of control. This happens to be round 2 between CustomAngelEyes and Umnitza here on e60.net. IMO, when the thread gets personal, swearing and name calling should it be locked.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

it's not personal, it's business.
and RJ, I don't get your stance.

On the one hand, you are upset that we called out our competitor and think it's in poor form, yet you say competition is good for the consumer. If I don't call them out, will you? Will anyone? Seems everyone is giving them a free pass, but not to us. I'll take that free pass if it's earned, but come on now.

And furthermore, if you are so against the competition bashing you claim, I'll play kindergarten cop with you - "neener neener, he started it" - and who cares anyways, the truth always comes out.

Also...

Patent Pending? That's a loose term, anyone want to venture a patent search for it? I have a patent lawyer friend who would love to know.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 BMW 550i w/SMG - JetBlack - Dinan Software - Dinan Exhaust - Anthracite Trim - Anthracite Headliner - Sport Package

Originally Posted by trboda6' post='441064
According to Dave at AIB he said that V1 and V2 are very difficult to see if one is brighter than the other with the naked eye but V3 should be noticibly brighter.
See what I mean ^^^

Original Post for NEW V2

Originally Posted by CustomAngelEyes' post='377452' date='Jan 12 2007, 06:54 PM
ALL NEW!! Angel iBright 2.0

The Angel iBright 1.0 system is THE worldwide industry leader, when it comes to upgrading the OEM Angel Eyes in BMWs. It beats out all competition in features, quality and function. No other company comes close to our patent-pending technology.

Now, the Angel iBright 2.0 system has undergone extensive engineering changes to improve all positive aspects of the unique design.

Features of the 2.0 version (compared to the 1.0 version):
? 2x brighter than the already brightest on the market 1.0 version.
? 2x longer life (approx. 100,000 hours).
? Better color matching technology to OEM Xenon headlights.
? NO AM/FM radio reception interference issues(all other competitors cause interference)
? NO Blinking/Flashing issues on any model BMW (all other competitors cause some type of blinking, flashing, or strobe effect).
? Much easier to install due to an ergonomic fitment to hand (unlike any competitor).
? NO On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors (unlike some competitors on some vehicles)
? REAL Plug & Play Connectors for every model, NO TAPPING OF ANY WIRES, OEM connector (from vehicle) simply plugs right into the Angel iBright 2.0 base. Direct instant connection.
? Complete microprocessor controlled ballast system internal to the unit (opposed to the Angel iBright 1.0 external ballast, with lose wires). Ballast controls and maintains proper electrical conditions for the Angel iBright at all times.
? Solid CNC aluminum body that will not corrode or rust.
? One piece construction with no external parts, electronic components or wires.
? Available in 3 different colors of light: ?Xenon Match? White, Blue or Red. Other colors can be custom ordered.
? 100% of the components are manufactured right here in the USA.

Any questions please direct to:
E-mail: Sales@angelibright.com
Phone: 800.6200.BMW
AIM: CustomAngelEyes

Thankyou!
-AngeliBright Sales
Old 06-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JetBlack' post='441082' date='Jun 28 2007, 06:12 PM
yeah what happened here, just some friendly competition.
These things need to be talked about, because people paid money for Angelibrights V2 that were supposed to be 2x brighter than V1 but now we here the opposite from the same vender. Is this just another marketing tool????
See what I mean ^^^
Original Post for NEW V2
hmmm, did I miss something here about "jabs"?

I don't hide behind a web site and poke jabs at other companies products, I tell it in a forum for others to see.

• NO AM/FM radio reception interference issues(all other competitors cause interference) - FALSE ONE
• NO Blinking/Flashing issues on any model BMW (all other competitors cause some type of blinking, flashing, or strobe effect). FALSE TWO
• Much easier to install due to an ergonomic fitment to hand (unlike any competitor). huh?
• NO On-Board Computer(OBC)/dash errors (unlike some competitors on some vehicles) FALSE 3, no other product, not LUX 2.0, not PIAA< not ICE has this
• REAL Plug & Play Connectors for every model, NO TAPPING OF ANY WIRES, OEM connector (from vehicle) simply plugs right into the Angel iBright 2.0 base. Direct instant connection. Oh, nice jab there

here's my site's information:
CLASS LEADING FEATURES: (not available on any other competing product)

1) Projector based light output module

2) Low Heat Build-Up

3) Plug and Play Wiring

4) Universal Fit (E39, E53, E60, E65, E66, E63, E87)

5) 6000K Color = PURE WHITE

Name one thing that is false there? Please.
Come on now.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='441107' date='Jun 28 2007, 04:42 PM
hmmm, did I miss something here about "jabs"?

I don't hide behind a web site and poke jabs at other companies products, I tell it in a forum for others to see.

I was not taking jabs just talking facts that people are overlooking.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JetBlack' post='441112' date='Jun 28 2007, 06:50 PM
I was not taking jabs just talking facts that people are overlooking.
yep, I just happened to quote you hoping to quote the "rest" which didn't get quoted

Quick Reply: AIB Angel eyes V3.0 arrivedd today