E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Advan RS B

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 535i black

How about some VIP modulars ? Like the one you had on your previous e60?
Old 06-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Trinity Autosport
Thanks guys...I think I'll pass and get HRE's. I got to make some hard decisions...
hre's or adv1's
Old 06-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
hre's or adv1's

+1 the ADV 1's are nice and less common than HRE's
Old 06-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by pjinca
Joe, modding is always a hard decision - must be even harder when your car has to be your personal car and a company statement
YUP! You got it right on the dot.

Originally Posted by pablonam
How about some VIP modulars ? Like the one you had on your previous e60?
I had iForged before and I do want to do that, but I really want light weight wheels. I'm going to be tracking this car a lot as well.

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
hre's or adv1's
OOOOOO...I like the adv1's!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

http://www.adv1wheels.com/deepconcave.html

Now THAT's concave!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor

I like!
Old 06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

everyones on this new concave bandwagon thing huh? the adv1's are pretty dope though

personally, i'm a huge fan of HRE wheels. I think you should get HRE C95 or C20's or maybe some 790R's not sure if those are light though :/ you'll prob know better than i do.

M5 looks nuts btw joe hyung.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

You have an M5 dude! Any wheel will look great on it! The M5 was designed and born to move, not sit pretty in a show room. With that in mind, if you want light wheels that will perform, then stick with that plan. Don't dismiss a great wheel that will perform to your specs just because it doesn't look as pretty as the other.

I don't know if you've watched the Disney\Pixar movie "Cars" where in the end there were a group of souped up 4X4s with shiny wheels and spinners and they were all reluctant to go off-roading. Don't fall into that. Your car was made to eat corners not slow down so you won't bend your precious 20" wheels.

On another note, your awesome customer service is your company's statement, not your cars. I bought from Trinity because of all the positive feedback I've heard. I didn't know or even thought about what kind of cars you or Nerwyll drove. I only found out about your M5 (you said you were waiting on it) a few weeks ago while you were waiting with me at Crevier BMW for my MTECH rear diffuser to show up.

Good luck with whatever you choose man! I'm sure your car will look sweet in the end!
Old 06-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 03grey5
everyones on this new concave bandwagon thing huh? the adv1's are pretty dope though

personally, i'm a huge fan of HRE wheels. I think you should get HRE C95 or C20's or maybe some 790R's not sure if those are light though :/ you'll prob know better than i do.

M5 looks nuts btw joe hyung.
LOL...yea...but I'm really trying to go performance/light weight since I'll be tracking the car a lot.

I might go with the HRE C series, but still searching.

Originally Posted by balbs
You have an M5 dude! Any wheel will look great on it! The M5 was designed and born to move, not sit pretty in a show room. With that in mind, if you want light wheels that will perform, then stick with that plan. Don't dismiss a great wheel that will perform to your specs just because it doesn't look as pretty as the other.

I don't know if you've watched the Disney\Pixar movie "Cars" where in the end there were a group of souped up 4X4s with shiny wheels and spinners and they were all reluctant to go off-roading. Don't fall into that. Your car was made to eat corners not slow down so you won't bend your precious 20" wheels.

On another note, your awesome customer service is your company's statement, not your cars. I bought from Trinity because of all the positive feedback I've heard. I didn't know or even thought about what kind of cars you or Nerwyll drove. I only found out about your M5 (you said you were waiting on it) a few weeks ago while you were waiting with me at Crevier BMW for my MTECH rear diffuser to show up.

Good luck with whatever you choose man! I'm sure your car will look sweet in the end!
LOL! Thanks bro. I plan on sticking with my "theme" right now and go light/fast!

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate that and it was nice hanging out with you checking out the new F10's

Now since I'll be a dealer for ADV1's SOON...which one?

Old 06-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
Joe, modding is always a hard decision - must be even harder when your car has to be your personal car and a company statement

Can't be THAT hard if you can write off the purchase. You CAN write it off right?

Quick Reply: Advan RS B