E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

535i finally getting dual exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 02:04 PM
ET7
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what color is your car? Jet black or saphire?
Old 06-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

Where is the sound clip, c'mon...lol.

I might be considering this as well. I do as well have an RPI
Old 06-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
you'll see it constantly on the umnitza m5 rep rears...notice how umnitza posted after me and you and didn't' even address the bend/"sag"/my comment

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

OP: not trying to thread crap, apologies if it comes across that way...again, congrats on your new mod...

Umnitza M5 Rep REAR BUMPER SAG is no joke! I bought the whole m5kit from umnitza and it is totally garbage. From the front bumper to side skirts and rear bumper.

Front bumper - Cheap quality material. God forbid any car backs up on your front bumper, it will crack. (Got the front bumper replaced by TRINITY now)

Side Skirts - There is a small quater inch space and it doesnt mold on to the body like it suppose to.

Rear Bumper - SAG!!!!!!!! Not only does it sag, but the right side of the sag is unevenly bent.

John & Tim @ umnitza said they would replace the front bumper if I purchase it at their cost price of $250.00 LOL.

Stay away from purchasing any products from these guys. If you are going to get M5 Reps either get them from TRINITY or from the stealership. Trust me you will be spending alot more on reps ( + Pain & Labor ) over the course of time.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
NOW THATS ONE SAGGY LOOKING ASS

P.S. Sorry for thread jacking. Those Quads look like it sticks out too much. But if it works for you then I am happy you like them.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:42 AM
Members

My Ride: 08 535i black

you can def see the sag.... i thought it was normal since they are not oems. my car is jet black, and maybe because of the color it hides it more than lets say a brigther color car. fitment is very good though. as for the exhuast, yes they do stick out. and as i stated before it grew on me, i think they look good sticking out. only downside is, i wished it would of been higher "closer to the top bumper a bit"

Originally Posted by bmwgroup
Umnitza M5 Rep REAR BUMPER SAG is no joke! I bought the whole m5kit from umnitza and it is totally garbage. From the front bumper to side skirts and rear bumper.

Front bumper - Cheap quality material. God forbid any car backs up on your front bumper, it will crack. (Got the front bumper replaced by TRINITY now)

Side Skirts - There is a small quater inch space and it doesnt mold on to the body like it suppose to.

Rear Bumper - SAG!!!!!!!! Not only does it sag, but the right side of the sag is unevenly bent.

John & Tim @ umnitza said they would replace the front bumper if I purchase it at their cost price of $250.00 LOL.

Stay away from purchasing any products from these guys. If you are going to get M5 Reps either get them from TRINITY or from the stealership. Trust me you will be spending alot more on reps ( + Pain & Labor ) over the course of time.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
NOW THATS ONE SAGGY LOOKING ASS

P.S. Sorry for thread jacking. Those Quads look like it sticks out too much. But if it works for you then I am happy you like them.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Someone else mentioned to me that my RPI exhausts sticks out a bit too. I personally think it looks awesome that way, lol.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Someone else mentioned to me that my RPI exhausts sticks out a bit too. I personally think it looks awesome that way, lol.
I think you just like having your junk sticking out.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Members

My Ride: AW '08 BMW 550i Sport Package, Comfort Access,Siruius, Logic7 sound system, HD Radio, iPod and USB adapter, Nav, Bamboo Anthracite Wood trim, PDC, Sport automatic transmission.

Originally Posted by pablonam
it sticks out, but not by alot. overall im happy the way it is.

Your ride looks hella aggressive, I think the exhaust tips goes well with the aggressive look. Love the wheels btw!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
I think you just like having your junk sticking out.
Freaking Melvin trying to expose me!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Freaking Melvin trying to explode on me!