E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

2007 525i sport package Mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2007 525i Sport Package. What are my best options for an aftermarket exhaust, intake and suspension Mods? I know there is not a lot out there as far as engine mods for the 525i. Currently I have Beyern Mesh wheels Gloss Black with machined lip 18 X 8.5 wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 245/40ZR18.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Senior Members

RPI exhaust, BMC or K&N filter along with RPI scoop, and a Sprintbooster will make your ride fun. Suspension either coilovers if budget allows, or H&R sport springs with Koni's.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 Silver Grey 530 XI

Originally Posted by HEADACHEZ
I have a 2007 525i Sport Package. What are my best options for an aftermarket exhaust, intake and suspension Mods? I know there is not a lot out there as far as engine mods for the 525i. Currently I have Beyern Mesh wheels Gloss Black with machined lip 18 X 8.5 wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires 245/40ZR18.

I love those rims bro. I have had my eyes on those for awhile now. As far as the exhaust, you have a number of options depending on what you want to spend. If you want to go cheap, you could look into a Magnaflow muffler which yields a pretty nice sound. You could also look into RPI as a more expensive option, which does include the full exhaust.

I would save your money for a true intake, but look in to the air filter replacement with RPI scoops. Send a PM to member Nerweezy. They carry these products and provide amazing customer service. As far as the suspension check with Nerwyll as well.

Goodluck man. SO far the car looks great!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Members

Originally Posted by medik13
RPI exhaust, BMC or K&N filter along with RPI scoop, and a Sprintbooster will make your ride fun. Suspension either coilovers if budget allows, or H&R sport springs with Koni's.
I was looking at H&R Sport springs not sure about the Koni's was thinking Bilstein sport shocks?

Originally Posted by RYNO311
I love those rims bro. I have had my eyes on those for awhile now. As far as the exhaust, you have a number of options depending on what you want to spend. If you want to go cheap, you could look into a Magnaflow muffler which yields a pretty nice sound. You could also look into RPI as a more expensive option, which does include the full exhaust.

I would save your money for a true intake, but look in to the air filter replacement with RPI scoops. Send a PM to member Nerweezy. They carry these products and provide amazing customer service. As far as the suspension check with Nerwyll as well.

Goodluck man. SO far the car looks great!
Thanks I'm really happy with the rims but might swap out the back for a staggered look in the future not sure. The RPI exhaust looks like a great option and will most likely pick that up in the near future! Sounds great as well found some clips on youtube. As far as the intake what do you mean by true intake? I have been reading on the RPI scoops but not 100% sold.
Old 10-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Senior Members

very nice ride man! nice rims. You know a bodykit might be in order unless you like that look. put a bodykit and take off the 525i badges. Umnitza made my kit! if you want a good quality kit check out my thread under "bodykit fitment" i also put on the H&R drops springs 2" and let me tell you it makes a huge difference! the ride is not that stiff at all over speed bumps and potholes its jsut like sport packeage feel HOWEVER! when going through some twisties its amazing theres little body roll you dont feel like your gunna go outa control. back to other mods. LED Angel eyes i think are in order. Also i heard aFE makes a good CAI! what kind of exhaust are you looking at getting? Good luck man and Conngrats on your rims very nice!