E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

2 weeks after Delivery and Mods are complete

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 Monaco Blue 530i - Sprt, prem, cld weather, nav, logic 7 2004 Topaz Blue 330ci - Grey interior, prem, sprt, cld weather, nav, m rims 2006 X5 - Prem, sprt, servotronic, prem snd, panorama roof. 2002 (i know this doesn;t count) IS300 - suede/leather combo, kit, prem, sport

Ok, so two saturdays ago i posted my pictures of my new 530i. Two weeks later, i've spent each Saturday since adding on to it. Last Saturday was the tints and todayy was my 20 inch M Rims. I was a bit worried about the fitment and look, but as you can see in the pictures i am very happy with the finished product. The M KIt , spoiler, tints and Rims are probably all i will do. It's just great that this time i wasted no time and ordered everything before i had the car. Please comment and post your opinions.
Attached Thumbnails 2 weeks after Delivery and Mods are complete-photo_040806_002.jpg   2 weeks after Delivery and Mods are complete-photo_040806_004.jpg   2 weeks after Delivery and Mods are complete-photo_032106_006.jpg   2 weeks after Delivery and Mods are complete-photo_040806_003.jpg  
Old 04-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

great car man, congrats
Old 04-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Monaco Blue 530i - Sprt, prem, cld weather, nav, logic 7 2004 Topaz Blue 330ci - Grey interior, prem, sprt, cld weather, nav, m rims 2006 X5 - Prem, sprt, servotronic, prem snd, panorama roof. 2002 (i know this doesn;t count) IS300 - suede/leather combo, kit, prem, sport

I apologize for the quality, i had to use the trusty Treo due to digital camera not cooperating. When i can i will post better, clearer pics for everyone to see. I know i am bias b/c it's my cr, but i think the rims have made it feel like taking a second delivery. I was shocked when i got back to the tire place and saw it. I wandered around it so long outside, not realizing i could just walk in, grab my key, and be DRIVING it. Inital driving impressions are the car feels like it is flatter in hard turns. As for being more sensitive a ride due to smaller sidewall, i can't say i notice any difference at all. Although, i have only logged 20 some odd miles on it since getting it back a few hours ago. Too bad it's POURING here!!
Old 04-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Working on the car and getting a great result, congrats!

This is rhetoric: Buy your self a 300 dollar camera!
With Canon you could...

Your pics do really not give us the real picture of your fine automobile.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Members

OK i got the Digital Camera to work. Here are some much better quality pictures. It is overcast and cloudy/raining/pouring all day here. My friends house didn't have much of a backdrop for the car to stand against. Next sunny day when i can washg her i want to create my gallery on the site.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 - 520d M Sport - Steptronic - Carbon Black - Black Dakota Leather Sports Seats electric- Auto Climate - Piano Black Bamboo - Antracite Headlining - Business Media Kit - Sat Nav - Bluetooth - CD Changer - Auxillary Port and USB - M Sport Multifunction Steering - Lowered M Suspension - 18" Alloys with RFT - M Badged - M Bumpers and Bodykit - Park Distance Control - Advanced Voice Rec - Auto Dim Mirror - Privacy Glass - 5 Year Service Inclusive Previous -06 - 525 M Sport - Steptronic - Sapphire Black - Black Nappa Leather Sports Seats - Auto Climate - Alluminium Cubed Interior - Anthracite Headliner - Business CD with Auxillary Port - M Sport Multifunction Steering - Bluetooth - Lowered M Suspension - 18" Alloys with RFT - M Badged - M Bumpers and Bodykit - Park Distance Control - Spare Wheel kit - Advanced Voice Rec

Originally Posted by antconsig' post='266490' date='Apr 8 2006, 09:16 PM
Ok, so two saturdays ago i posted my pictures of my new 530i. Two weeks later, i've spent each Saturday since adding on to it. Last Saturday was the tints and todayy was my 20 inch M Rims. I was a bit worried about the fitment and look, but as you can see in the pictures i am very happy with the finished product. The M KIt , spoiler, tints and Rims are probably all i will do. It's just great that this time i wasted no time and ordered everything before i had the car. Please comment and post your opinions.

Nice Job, but would the wheels not look a little better wit slightly bigger tyres?
Old 04-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Members

OK i got the Digital Camera to work. Here are some much better quality pictures. It is overcast and cloudy/raining/pouring all day here. My friends house didn't have much of a backdrop for the car to stand against. Next sunny day when i can washg her i want to create my gallery on the site.
Old 04-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by antconsig' post='266522' date='Apr 8 2006, 03:11 PM

Where are the better pics?

"Trusty Treo" Eh? which treo is it? the new improved one or the old one... that way I know which one not to get.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 520d M-sport - Steptronic - Carbon Black - Auburn Leather - Mem Seat - Cup Holders - Nav Pro - Light Pack - Dim/folding mirrors - Adv Airco - PDC - Aux/in - Non-smoke pack - De-badged - Delivery Mar 31, 2006

Originally Posted by antconsig' post='266522' date='Apr 9 2006, 12:11 AM
Victimized by the 800x600 pixel limit? You may have to re-size the pixels of the pics (and not just compress the Kb size)
Old 04-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Are those replica rims and where are the pics

Quick Reply: 2 weeks after Delivery and Mods are complete