E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

**My latest mod!**

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

As some of you know, my wife and I recently had a baby girl. I went out and ordered these mods for her immediately. She only wears them when she comes to the Meets (which hasn't happened yet). Hahahahaha!

If you can't read what they say, click on the image itself to expand. The first is definitely my favorite, especially since one of my good friends is a Porsche owner.

**My latest mod!**-cimg2713.jpg

**My latest mod!**-cimg2711.jpg
Old 09-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Members

Sweet.

I bought my two girls, 5 and 7, shirts at the Nurburgring in May as they were both in the back seat with me and had a blast. I'm sure very few people have any idea what the shirts are about, but it brings a smile to my face any time I see them.

Enjoy and Congratulations!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 M5 Black Sapphire on Black with Walnut Madeira Wood

LOL nice when I have kids that is the shirt to get...
Old 09-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Cute! Getn' 'em hooked early, huh, C
Old 09-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1003375' date='Sep 9 2009, 10:12 PM
Cute! Getn' 'em hooked early, huh, C
Believe it or not, she actually prefers the M over the X. I'm not kidding. Even my wife has realized this, which has actually allowed me to take the M out more with the family. However, I was forced to mount one of those "Baby on Board" signs on my rear windshield.

Has anyone ever seen that VW commercial (GTI or R32 model) with the baby in the back and the father hitting a red light every other block and the baby starts crying when he's stationary? However, when he starts moving, they zoom in on the RPM gauge as the car gets louder and the baby stops crying and goes back to sleep. This repeats itself a few times and the commercial is over.

This is EXACTLY what I experience every time I take her in the M. Every time! My wife and I laugh hysterically. When I'm at a red light, I have to rev the engine and shake her baby seat, just to give the illusion that we're moving again. However, she's since picked up that this is false advertising and knows we're not moving. Hahahahahahaha!

I tried telling my wife that the X needed "Pulleys" , but she said no way! Hahaha! (For those that don't know, my wife has no idea that I completely changed out the full exhaust system in my car. I told her the increased noise was due to "Aftermarket Pulleys" and she bought it).
Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='1003384' date='Sep 9 2009, 10:19 PM
Believe it or not, she actually prefers the M over the X. I'm not kidding. Even my wife has realized this, which has actually allowed me to take the M out more with the family. However, I was forced to mount one of those "Baby on Board" signs on my rear windshield.

Has anyone ever seen that VW commercial (GTI or R32 model) with the baby in the back and the father hitting a red light every other block and the baby starts crying when he's stationary? However, when he starts moving, they zoom in on the RPM gauge as the car gets louder and the baby stops crying and goes back to sleep. This repeats itself a few times and the commercial is over.

This is EXACTLY what I experience every time I take her in the M. Every time! My wife and I laugh hysterically. When I'm at a red light, I have to rev the engine and shake her baby seat, just to give the illusion that we're moving again. However, she's since picked up that this is false advertising and knows we're not moving. Hahahahahahaha!

I tried telling my wife that the X needed "Pulleys" , but she said no way! Hahaha! (For those that don't know, my wife has no idea that I completely changed out the full exhaust system in my car. I told her the increased noise was due to "Aftermarket Pulleys" and she bought it).
I wouldn't expect anything less of an offspring of yours, pal
I'm actually kinda teary eyed from this post - very sweet. And I'm very happy for you, man!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

I knew the baby mods wouldn't be long be in coming. She loves the M5, eh? Nice to see that the apple does not fall far from the tree. I am sure that we will see her at meets in no time.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by wolfgang0524' post='1003366' date='Sep 9 2009, 10:01 PM
Sweet.

I bought my two girls, 5 and 7, shirts at the Nurburgring in May as they were both in the back seat with me and had a blast. I'm sure very few people have any idea what the shirts are about, but it brings a smile to my face any time I see them.

Enjoy and Congratulations!
You drove the N?rburgring with your two daughters in the back? Doesn't that seem a little....dangerous?

Anyway, sweet shirts C!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Members

Just wait till she gets a little older and can talk.

Any time a take a corner fast or weave in and out, my 5 year old says "do again daddy, do it again". How can I say no to that?
Old 09-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by wolfgang0524' post='1003451' date='Sep 9 2009, 11:19 PM
Just wait till she gets a little older and can talk.

Any time a take a corner fast or weave in and out, my 5 year old says "do again daddy, do it again". How can I say no to that?
I must agree your point is quite valid

Quick Reply: **My latest mod!**