E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Where can I buy M-Tech rear bumper?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where can I buy M-Tech rear bumper? Anyone know a good place with a good deal?

I live in Canada so a Canadian place would be even better.

I want to replace my ACS rear bumper, it's to busy...
Attached Thumbnails Where can I buy M-Tech rear bumper?-back.jpg  
Old 04-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles
Thumbs up

[/quote]

================================================== ===================
I am about to replace my stock e60 rear and front bumper, (SEE BELOW), the M aerodynamic Kit bumpers.

Starting tomorrow morning Nalley BMW will start taking off my e60 bumpers, If you want to buy my 2004 e60 like new rear bumper, let me know, and lets strike a price that's fair for both of us, before Nalley BMW Collision Center offers me something for it in trade, and I have to accept because no place to store it in my condo...

If your interested, email me at Presley348@aol.com.

Sincerely,

R. Eddie Presley = Atlanta Georgia
Attached Thumbnails Where can I buy M-Tech rear bumper?-bmw_forum_tag_blacked_out_froum_picutre_4_14_06_rep_dsc00753.png  
Old 04-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Originally Posted by Presley348' post='268857' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:31 PM

I am about to replace my stock e60 rear and front bumper, (SEE BELOW), the M aerodynamic Kit bumpers.

Starting tomorrow morning Nalley BMW will start taking off my e60 bumpers, If you want to buy my 2004 e60 like new rear bumper, let me know, and lets strike a price that's fair for both of us, before Nalley BMW Collision Center offers me something for it in trade, and I have to accept because no place to store it in my condo...

Sincerely,

Hi Eddie,
I don't think sticky wants your stock rear bumers He's looking for the same exact bumper that Nalley is going to install tomorrow for you. When you purchased your car with Nalley BMW, was it with Adrian Avila? I did European Delivery with the assistance of Adrian. Great guy!

sticky,
Your best bet for just the rear bumper would be to contact Vaheh at CrevierBMW. His email is parts@crevierbmw.com. This is a dealership in California. If yo live in the eastern Canada contact our e60.net sponsor Garry at Newport BMW in Rhode ISland. His email is gromani@bmwofnewport.com. These two guys will be your best bet. HTH.

You're absolutely right. Your rear bumper is looking busy.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 e60 M5 Replica Titanium Silver Premium Package Premium Sound Package Adaptive Xenon's Apple iPhone cell interactive pared with iDrive Bluetooth setting 19 inch BMW OEM 166M rims, Michelin tires Sprint Booster - V2 Fidelity / BMW Extended Warranty 7 year / 100,000 miles

Originally Posted by jiio' post='268886' date='Apr 14 2006, 01:24 AM
Hi Eddie,
I don't think sticky wants your stock rear bumers He's looking for the same exact bumper that Nalley is going to install tomorrow for you. When you purchased your car with Nalley BMW, was it with Adrian Avila? I did European Delivery with the assistance of Adrian. Great guy!

sticky,
Your best bet for just the rear bumper would be to contact Vaheh at CrevierBMW. His email is parts@crevierbmw.com. This is a dealership in California. If yo live in the eastern Canada contact our e60.net sponsor Garry at Newport BMW in Rhode ISland. His email is gromani@bmwofnewport.com. These two guys will be your best bet. HTH.

You're absolutely right! your rear bumper is looking busy.

No, I never met him, I dealt and purchased from a Mr. Walt Guzman at Nalley, but he left and an Don Green took his place, and I think now he's gone, (LOL), now I deal with the owner Mr C. Nalley himself I heard of your BMW salesman but never me him yet, glad him and Nalley BMW you right too! They have a great BMW dealership, (but a little high, but between you and I and the members here at the e60 forum, they will match BMW prices if they know they will loose business, and they would loose mine if they didn't...thank God for free enterprise!)

Edie Presley
Old 05-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Presley348' post='268857' date='Apr 13 2006, 05:31 PM

Sincerely,

Hi, I have a stock rear bumper but without the red marker install, just plastic cover. Does anyone or you know where I can get this 2 markers. Thanks