E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

wds9

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 640D MSPORT GT
Thumbs up

has anyone access to the wds disk vers 9 i am looking for the location in trunk a46 fuse panel .for the trunk 12v power outlet connection cigarette lighter type under rear back panel. i need to see a pin out diagram and location of connection block with pin number for my car 2006/7 535d .the fuse panel has yet again been changed and vers 7 8 of wds is not showing the correct layout.there is now only 2 main connection wiring blocks neither has same pin numbers as the old 2004/6 ones ,the locations have changed on the panel.anyhelp would be appreciated. pm or post the print out of diagrams pleaseif you can.
i have installed the socket and have been waiting to finish this job off .using the correct procedures.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 640D MSPORT GT

Originally Posted by radioham' post='361931' date='Nov 30 2006, 01:37 AM
has anyone access to the wds disk vers 9 i am looking for the location in trunk a46 fuse panel .for the trunk 12v power outlet connection cigarette lighter type under rear back panel. i need to see a pin out diagram and location of connection block with pin number for my car 2006/7 535d .the fuse panel has yet again been changed and vers 7 8 of wds is not showing the correct layout.there is now only 2 main connection wiring blocks neither has same pin numbers as the old 2004/6 ones ,the locations have changed on the panel.anyhelp would be appreciated. pm or post the print out of diagrams pleaseif you can.
i have installed the socket and have been waiting to finish this job off .using the correct procedures.
bump