E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Ventilated Seats AND Heated Steering Wheel?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 07:32 PM
NES
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope thats the case. Ive been looking forward to vent seats. Thanks guys!
Old 06-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Senior Members

good luck and keep us posted .
Old 06-13-2005, 11:33 AM
NES
Members

Hey guys, finally got some real hard info on this issue...

My dealer received the car and am going to pick it up tomorrow. He confirmed everything I have ordered is indeed on the car including CWP, ventilated seats, and heated steering wheel (options concerning this thread). Contrary to what some have posted here, it is possible. He has it waiting for him. However, because I was still uneasy about the situation so he faxed over a copy of what he had from BMW. Not sure what the document is called but it is from BMW themselves and lists that the order had been accepted (see pic below - some info whited out). I will post pics as soon as I have the car and actually remove myself from the seat! Thanks guys and sorry to those that had issues with the ventilated seats. You think it was because the sales manager was a close friend or just simply because your dealers didnt input it accurately? I can say one thing, when I placed the order, he placed his order with BMW in front of me, at first there was some issues because it would not let him, but he tried inputting options in different order and it worked. Will update you guys soon! Thanks again for all the help!

Oh, does this mean im the only one in the states? j/k im sorry guys, i didnt experience an issue with this, so for me its all new and feel for those who wanted and couldnt because of some lame old dealer(s). I will also ask my dealer what was done so we can have it documented on e60.net for those who experience the same issues.

Also, to those who think paying as much as I did for a 530xi was silly and I could of had a 545, trust me, there was much debate and reasoning behind it. Its beneficial to me to have an AWD, with all my gizmos and not the power I had once in my e39 540is... Too many tickets man! plus I intend on keeping this car a longggg time, or at least till I pass it off to my fiance (soon wife) and move on to what I believe is everyone's dream in here... the ///M5! Anyhow, I will keep all you guys posted for what my reality is when I take delivery tomorrow!

Ventilated Seats AND Heated Steering Wheel?-530xiordersheet.gif
Old 06-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Contributors

Hey, that's great that you get to pick up your car tomorrow. Good luck sleeping tonight! We can't wait to see it.

By the way, what colors did you get exterior / interior?
Old 06-13-2005, 02:59 PM
NES
Members

Lol, MY GOD, I cant take these next few hours. I wanted to be there first thing in the morning but my dealer insists that he turn the keys over to me himself which means he comes in @ 11am. 2 hours more than I should wait. Since he helped me so much I figured its worth the wait, but I cant take it!!!!!

I got my baby in Alpine White, with Black Interior. I purchased Style 128 wheels for it so the tire guy will be the first immediate stop from the dealer. Do they have any prescription "DAY-BEFORE PILLS"?
Old 06-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Members

Originally Posted by NES' date='Jun 13 2005, 05:59 PM
Do they have any prescription "DAY-BEFORE PILLS"? ?
[snapback]139163[/snapback]
UM......AMBIEN?
Old 06-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Arrived 3 June 2005: 2005 545i - Orient Blue, Black interior, Sport, Steptronic, Cold Weather, NAV, Sirius, Logic7, Comfort Seats, Sunshades. What a glorious ride!

Rohypnol, though it's for "before" something else.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Congrats!
Old 06-14-2005, 07:08 PM
NES
Members

Confirmed! Ventilated Seats & CWP on 2006 530xi. Confirmed by myself of course! I took delivery and OMG is she amazing. I will post a full "analysis" and my experience soon. Thanks guys!
Old 06-15-2005, 02:41 AM
Members

Originally Posted by NES' date='Jun 14 2005, 10:08 PM
Confirmed! Ventilated Seats & CWP on 2006 530xi.? Confirmed by myself of course! I took delivery and OMG is she amazing.? I will post a full "analysis" and my experience soon.? Thanks guys!?
[snapback]139568[/snapback]
EXCELLENT!!!! Enjoy! I hope to join you soon. I will probably wait until Comfort Access is available. I hope to be able to order in August.

Quick Reply: Ventilated Seats AND Heated Steering Wheel?