E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Ventilated seats and cold weather on 2007 550i

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: On order: 2007 550i, silver gray, black leather, anth. maple trim, active cruise, heated steering wheel, sport, night vision, vent seats, heat rears, active steering, rear air bags, folding seats, comfort access, navigation , HUD, black head liner, steptronic, premium sound, sirius and HD radio.

My SA has order a 2007 550i with Nasca leather, ventilated seats and the cold weather package. The ordering system is letting him do it. I thought that this was not possible but I think maybe it is now. Anyone have experience with this. Oh ya....I am leaving the 2006 330i and coming back to the 5 series. I just couldn't take it any more in a 3.

FYI...I am getting every option on the car except night vision (waste of money), rear airbags and HD radio. It is Silver gray with black Nasca and black wood trim. I get my production number today and I CANT WAIT! It feels good to be back!
Old 03-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

WOW sounds nice. FULL Optioned out 550! Almost as good as a M5.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Contributors

I was unable to on my 05. Sounds like mixed messages. One of the option sheets says you can't but people say they have been able to order and receive.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Originally Posted by ledbettm' post='260859' date='Mar 27 2006, 04:23 PM
My SA has order a 2007 550i with Nasca leather, ventilated seats and the cold weather package. The ordering system is letting him do it. I thought that this was not possible but I think maybe it is now. Anyone have experience with this. Oh ya....I am leaving the 2006 330i and coming back to the 5 series. I just couldn't take it any more in a 3.

FYI...I am getting every option on the car except night vision (waste of money), rear airbags and HD radio. It is Silver gray with black Nasca and black wood trim. I get my production number today and I CANT WAIT! It feels good to be back!
Welcome back. knew u could not stay away

Good luck with this one - sounds really special
Old 03-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Senior Members

I just ordered the same on a 2007 530i. CWP, NASCA, and Vent. Seat.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 M5, Silver Grey, Silverstone Full Leather, Alumium trim, Active/Ventilated Comfort Seats, HUD, Comfort Access, Split Rear Seats, Rear Seat Heating, etc.

I ordered the same on my 06 550i, so yes it is possible.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: On order: 2007 550i, silver gray, black leather, anth. maple trim, active cruise, heated steering wheel, sport, night vision, vent seats, heat rears, active steering, rear air bags, folding seats, comfort access, navigation , HUD, black head liner, steptronic, premium sound, sirius and HD radio.

I couldn't resist so I added Night Vision, rear airbags and HD Radio. I think I got every option you can. I plan on keeping it for a long time so I decided to get it loaded up. It will go into production next week. The minute I get it I will take a post pics. I am very excited to see what the Nasca leather is like. I really like the stitching and look of the seats.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:23 AM
Members

My Ride: Due May 2006: 530d SE Touring, Automatic, Titanium Grey, beige leather comfort seats, light poplar wood trim, sports steering wheel, graduated tinted windscreen, panoramic sunroof, pro radio, logic 7, 6CD, visibility pack, storage compartment pack, adv aircon

Just looking at the UK options list - it says that heated seats come free if you order the active ventilated seats.
Which may be why heating couldn't be ordered in addition to vetillation - as it was already there.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:04 AM
Members

My Ride: 2003 Z4 3.0, Black/Tan Leather, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, GPS, Premium Pro7 Sound, 6 manual, Xenon. 2001 325i, Black/Tan Leather, Premium Pkg, Sport Pkg, Premium Sound, 6 Steptronic. 1997 528i, Black/Tan Leather, Premium Pkg, Premium Sound, 6 manual. 1995 325i, Black/Tan Leather, Premium Pkg, 5 manual. 1991 318i, Diamond Shwartz Black/Tan Leather, 5 manual.

Originally Posted by ledbettm' post='260859' date='Mar 27 2006, 05:23 PM

I just went to my dealer in south florida on saturday. Will be placing an order mid to late october for a feb/april 2007 delivery.
Looking at jetblack or the silver grey metallic exterior. interior in black nasca leather (ventilated/heated seats) with the anthracite headliner, sport, premium, cold weather,active steering, nav, hd radio, logic7, active steering, comfort access, HD and satellite radio. Still thinking about the heads up display, night vision and active cruise control. I'm also torn between going back too my standard color combo of black with beige interior (last 5 bimmers have had it). Been thinking about the aero kit too. Manual, SPETRONIC or SMG??!?! Any thoughts?

Have you heard of any or seen the refresh to the 5? I've seen a couple of pics but nothing major for the exterior (only seen the new steptronic shifter).

One more question, does anyone know what order the dealer is to imput the option codes so as to get the ventilated/heated seats with the cold weather package?!

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW-Alpina B5 Touring #007, Malachite Green w/ Caramel Individual interior 1999 BMW 840Ci Sport Individual, Techno Violet w/ Champagne Individual interior

So can you guys get ventilated seats with extended leather now, or do you still have to have the full-leather option?

Quick Reply: Ventilated seats and cold weather on 2007 550i