E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Truffle Brown + exterior combinations

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 05:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 750Li M sport

Originally Posted by DVBert' date='Jan 23 2005, 08:33 AM
[quote name='Rawn' date='Jan 23 2005, 07:26 AM'][quote name='ianni' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:59 AM']I am ordering a 530d E61 Touring but I am really boared by black interiors.

I am considering Truffle Brown (LCTE) which gives more light and it is not so heavy to maintain as Beige.

Has anyone some pictures of Truffle Brown with exterior colours like Silver Gray (A08) and Saphir Black (475) ??

In case you do not know how to post some pictures my e-mail address is antonio.iannizzotto@tin.it

thanks
[snapback]82092[/snapback]
I just ordered my 545 with Saphire Black and Truffle Brown. I agree totally, after 3 strait BMW black interiors; I'm moving on to Truffle. I saw the exact combination at the dealer and fell in love with it. Sorry, no pics yet; the car won't be delivered till March, but promise to post some right after delivery.
Don't worry you'll love it.
Note: I don't think the truffle looks good with any of the Silver ext. colours.
Good luck.
[snapback]82130[/snapback]
[/quote]
A friend of mine has black exterior with auburn dakota interior and it's amazing!
It's one of the most beautiful interiors I have seen so far. And MUCH nicer then truffle brown. Go see truffle brown and auburn in real life and you'll see !!
Just my 2 cents

I have also seen a silver grey E61 with auburn dakota and it matches pretty nicely!
I have taken some pictures with my mobile:

[snapback]82145[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks for the pictures. My mistake, Auburn is the color I have been considering. Basically it is brown. I thought truffle was brown. The BMWUSA website doesn't even offer truffle as an option for black sapphire exterior, Just gray, beige, auburn and black. What is truffle brown? Sounds tasty.
Mark
Old 01-23-2005, 06:38 AM
Members

Here are some pictures of truffle brown. It's a darker version of beige but it looks like S**T if you ask me .
In real life it looks even worse, really depressive :'( Sorry for the ones with a truffle brown interior, it just isn't my taste.

Old 01-23-2005, 07:38 AM
Senior Members

I think the brown with Silver grey looks great!
Old 01-23-2005, 10:14 AM
Members

My Ride: Ordered Jan 11/05 545 Step, Black Saphire, Truffle Brown, Sport, Logic, Sat Prep Waiting.........................

Don't mean to be a pain, but the pictures above are NOT Truffle Brown.
For one thing you can not order Truffle with Anthracite Maple.
I saw 1st hand a Truffle Brown interior; and subsequently ordered my 545 with it.
That's not it!

I can't wait to send pictures of my car when it arrives.
Cheers everyone

Ron
Old 01-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Rawn' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:14 PM
I saw 1st hand a Truffle Brown interior; and subsequently ordered my 545 with it.
That's not it!

Cheers everyone

Ron
[snapback]82191[/snapback]
I don't want to be a pain either but this IS truffle brown. And you CAN order it with maple. I live in Europe (Belgium) and here you can order every possible combination.
I know this is truffle brown because I took the photo myself at a bmw center where you can testdrive every model. I was still looking for a good interior color so they showed me every possible color and this IS 100% sure truffle brown.
In fact, you have only 2 possible brown interior colors. The auburn dakota (2-tone interior) and the truffle brown. Maybe it's because of the flashlight that you don't recognize it...or because it's dirty of all the testdrives.

But one thing is for sure. this IS truffle brown.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Members

Some other real life truffle brown pictures:

WITH maple

These pictures are from the same car. The first is shot outside and the other in the garage (little darker and nicer)
Old 01-23-2005, 12:01 PM
ipp
Senior Members

My Ride: 07' 530d - M-Sport - Titanium Silver / Black Dakota leather 08' 120i - M-Sport - Alpine White III / Black Sensatec

Originally Posted by ianni' date='Jan 23 2005, 07:59 AM
I am ordering a 530d E61 Touring but I am really boared by black interiors.

I am considering Truffle Brown (LCTE) which gives more light and it is not so heavy to maintain as Beige.

Has anyone some pictures of Truffle Brown with exterior colours like Silver Gray (A08) and Saphir Black (475) ??

In case you do not know how to post some pictures my e-mail address is antonio.iannizzotto@tin.it

thanks
[snapback]82092[/snapback]
I dont like truffle brown (if it was the greyish beige on the previous pics)... i have a E61 with black/beige. and yes, the beige is pretty hard to maintain. the biggest problem is the light beige fabric in the boot, I have 3 dogs...
I saw this combo on a E61 the other day and liked it very much.

I don't know, to much for someone, but i was nice irl.

If I could change my combo I would like something that sticks out more. The E61 has become a very popular car here.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CHECK PAGE 3 FOR AUBURN PICS </span>

Old 01-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by markt540i' date='Jan 23 2005, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the pictures. My mistake, Auburn is the color I have been considering. Basically it is brown. I thought truffle was brown. The BMWUSA website doesn't even offer truffle as an option for black sapphire exterior, Just gray, beige, auburn and black. What is truffle brown? Sounds tasty.
Mark
[snapback]82146[/snapback]
BMW USA only has 4 interior colors we can chose from... those stingy *beeep*!!

but its ok I got the color I wanted I think...

See above link.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Rawn' date='Jan 23 2005, 11:14 AM
That's not it!

Cheers everyone

Ron
[snapback]82191[/snapback]
Uh O... you better make sure you ordered what you really wanted...

I think it looks like Truffle Brown too... Truffle Brown SEE HERE

Quick Reply: Truffle Brown + exterior combinations