E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Truffle Brown + exterior combinations

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Ordered: 530D Touring Silver Gray (A08), Auburn Dakota Leather (LCRK), Maple Wood, Steptronic, Bluetooth, 116 style 17'', Railbars, Sport suspension, Sport stering wheel

I am ordering a 530d E61 Touring but I am really boared by black interiors.

I am considering Truffle Brown (LCTE) which gives more light and it is not so heavy to maintain as Beige.

Has anyone some pictures of Truffle Brown with exterior colours like Silver Gray (A08) and Saphir Black (475) ??

In case you do not know how to post some pictures my e-mail address is antonio.iannizzotto@tin.it

thanks
Old 01-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Senior Members

welcome aboard, ianni ! you might want to check out the gallery .
Old 01-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Members

My Ride: Ordered: 530D Touring Silver Gray (A08), Auburn Dakota Leather (LCRK), Maple Wood, Steptronic, Bluetooth, 116 style 17'', Railbars, Sport suspension, Sport stering wheel

Originally Posted by alohalc' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:03 AM
welcome aboard, ianni !? you might want to check out the gallery .
[snapback]82095[/snapback]
Thanks alohalc.

I have already checked, but, so far, in the members gallery there is Auburn + Silver Gray and not Truffle Brown.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Whats wrong with Auburn and Silver Gray?
Old 01-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:34 AM
Whats wrong with Auburn and Silver Gray??
[snapback]82103[/snapback]
There is nothing wrong in the combination, but personally there is too much contrast between black and auburn inside.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by ianni' date='Jan 22 2005, 11:48 PM
there is too much contrast between black and auburn inside.
[snapback]82104[/snapback]
Perfect!
Old 01-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Senior Members

Hi ianni,

I have truffle brown interior with black exterior. I find the auburn a bit stark for a large-ish saloon, would prefer it on a Z4 or E46.

What I like about truffle brown, it's not too dark such that the interior gets dull and feels too warm, important for us here in the tropics, and it's not such a light colour like beige and prone to stains. If you get a glass roof, the additional light from this during the day makes up for the darker tone of the truffle brown vs beige and still gives the cabin a bright and airy feeling.

eggz
Old 01-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Members

My Ride: Ordered Jan 11/05 545 Step, Black Saphire, Truffle Brown, Sport, Logic, Sat Prep Waiting.........................

Originally Posted by ianni' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:59 AM
I am ordering a 530d E61 Touring but I am really boared by black interiors.

I am considering Truffle Brown (LCTE) which gives more light and it is not so heavy to maintain as Beige.

Has anyone some pictures of Truffle Brown with exterior colours like Silver Gray (A08) and Saphir Black (475) ??

In case you do not know how to post some pictures my e-mail address is antonio.iannizzotto@tin.it

thanks
[snapback]82092[/snapback]
I just ordered my 545 with Saphire Black and Truffle Brown. I agree totally, after 3 strait BMW black interiors; I'm moving on to Truffle. I saw the exact combination at the dealer and fell in love with it. Sorry, no pics yet; the car won't be delivered till March, but promise to post some right after delivery.
Don't worry you'll love it.
Note: I don't think the truffle looks good with any of the Silver ext. colours.
Good luck.
Old 01-23-2005, 05:19 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 750Li M sport

Originally Posted by Rawn' date='Jan 23 2005, 07:26 AM
[quote name='ianni' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:59 AM']I am ordering a 530d E61 Touring but I am really boared by black interiors.

thanks
I just ordered my 545 with Saphire Black and Truffle Brown. I agree totally, after 3 strait BMW black interiors; I'm moving on to Truffle. I saw the exact combination at the dealer and fell in love with it. Sorry, no pics yet; the car won't be delivered till March, but promise to post some right after delivery.
Good luck.
[snapback]82130[/snapback]
[/quote]

Rawn, I look forward to your post. That is the same color combination I am considering. I have black exterior with tan interior now, which looks great, but it does show stains. Black interior is just too hot down here in Louisiana, so I like to stick with the lighter colors. Unfortunately, I am in a small market and my dealer does not get a lot of cars with different color combos to look at. I will have to look at EBMCS03's Auburn interior. I am not familiar with it or if it is even available with black exterior.
Mark
Old 01-23-2005, 05:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Rawn' date='Jan 23 2005, 07:26 AM
[quote name='ianni' date='Jan 23 2005, 01:59 AM']I am ordering a 530d E61 Touring but I am really boared by black interiors.

thanks
Good luck.
[snapback]82130[/snapback]
[/quote]
A friend of mine has black exterior with auburn dakota interior and it's amazing!
It's one of the most beautiful interiors I have seen so far. And MUCH nicer then truffle brown. Go see truffle brown and auburn in real life and you'll see !!
Just my 2 cents

I have also seen a silver grey E61 with auburn dakota and it matches pretty nicely!
I have taken some pictures with my mobile:

Quick Reply: Truffle Brown + exterior combinations