E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Toronto Residents

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha.thought about it wayyy ahead of you.unfortunetly no.im traveling on the 27th.i wish i was able to see at least one meet

Very nice of you my friend appreciate it.

any good restaurants you can recommend? stores? malls?

one fast food place that i adoooreee Quiznos,yummy,black angus steak.cant get enough of it. well i know Miami had Tony romas and Hooters, what about here?

in 3 days im heading to Niagara Falls
Old 03-18-2009, 04:23 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

go to hotwire.com, priceline.com and see which ones give better rates.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='819858' date='Mar 18 2009, 01:54 AM
hahaha.thought about it wayyy ahead of you.unfortunetly no.im traveling on the 27th.i wish i was able to see at least one meet

Very nice of you my friend appreciate it.

any good restaurants you can recommend? stores? malls?

one fast food place that i adoooreee Quiznos,yummy,black angus steak.cant get enough of it. well i know Miami had Tony romas and Hooters, what about here?

in 3 days im heading to Niagara Falls
hey buddy welcome to Toronto!! go check out Square One mall in Missisauga, Or perhaps if you want to see cheap stuff hit up a flea market? If you want to try some indian buffets theres a lot of those. Check out tandoori flame in Brampton that really nice. Go climb the CN Tower. Go watch a game at the "rogers centre" formerly known as Skydome.

which part of toronto are you at?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Silver_545i' post='819689' date='Mar 17 2009, 10:19 PM
Enjoy Toronto! Let us know if you need anything while you are here. Are you around on April 4th?
the toronto meet on apr 4th right
Old 03-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Contributors

im in Missisauga

Square one is near where i am staying. Going to check it out tomorrow. PM me were you at, maybe you can pass by and show me your nice ride. Im planning to go soon to UOfT to check it out. Do you attend it?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: ActiveHybrid - fully tricked out
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='820528' date='Mar 18 2009, 06:11 PM
im in Missisauga

Square one is near where i am staying. Going to check it out tomorrow. PM me were you at, maybe you can pass by and show me your nice ride. Im planning to go soon to UOfT to check it out. Do you attend it?
I attended UoT but it was 30 years ago. I don't think my historical information will be too interesting to you. First of all, they've changed all the pubs.

Good luck when you get there.

Cheers
Old 03-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Contributors

hahaha. thanks

Small request, any place where i can buy (online or in a store) a laptop. Specifically Toshiba U400-15E or U400-13O for a decent price, cheap price? Store is preferable as to not have to go through shipment. Price in Lebanon is 1,100$(laptop + Case+1 yr Int'l). So im sure here its cheaper. Looking for cheapest possible.

Im in Missisauga.

BTW: Tony Roma's Full rack ribs, OMGGGGG, sooo delicious.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Have fun in TO and enjoy those, uh, family photo DVD's (insider lol)

Regarding the garmin - you may want to consider buying a nice used unit off of ebay. For the amount you'll pay for a rental unit over a week's time, you could obtain a pretty sweet portable unit from the 'Bay.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i Silver Grey Metallic, black leather interior, 172 wheels, 35% tint, comfort, cold weather package, logic 7

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='820575' date='Mar 18 2009, 07:01 PM
Have fun in TO and enjoy those, uh, family photo DVD's (insider lol)

Regarding the garmin - you may want to consider buying a nice used unit off of ebay. For the amount you'll pay for a rental unit over a week's time, you could obtain a pretty sweet portable unit from the 'Bay.
+1 on the GPS, go to Future shop or Best Buy and you can get your laptop and a GPS unit there. Both stores are close to Square One. Im a UofT grad (a bit more recent than rmcd ) Great school, lousy parties

If you crave Labenese food, go to Paramount (again, in Mississauga). Enjoy the good weather--will get down to -7 tomorrow night.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Contributors

ouch -7.grrrrrrr

Family dvds are verryyy nice (looool, inside joke )

checking futureshop and bestbuy now online for laptop.as for GPS, are they reliable online? too scared to buy touch screens used.you nenver know whats wrong with the.wht do u guys advise? tomtom or nuvi.My range is 150-200$. I see a lot of tomtom's on canadian cars, rarely garmin, but in lebanon, they mostly use garmin,bo tomtom at all.wht do u guys advise

Quick Reply: Toronto Residents