E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Stuff I want on my 07' from the LCI

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 07 I just leased at an amazing rate and now I see why, at first glance the "cosmetic" changes seemed barely there to me. (except the rear tail lights which looks like some of you guys should figure out soon and they look great, hope to buy them soon) My outside mods all I really want is an m areo kit which looks way better than a few silly changes to door sills on the 08. But I can see ome major stuff I would love to have in the technology most of course we'll never be able to integrate but, and hopefully this isn't been discussedd in to much length these items I would love to have or get to retrofit. Any thoughts about whether it will work with the 07 CPM or harness would be appriciated.

1. The 8 memory button (even if someone made a little different facade along the bottom by the old extra features trim panel above the ashtray) I've alwasys wanted just to hit a bottom for NAV HOME or just go straight to 102.5 on the radio without the ent>radio>down>down>down balogny or CALL my girlfriend with one button (by the way my moto krzr routes to the handset when I use Idrive to call out, but via BT to car when calling out from phone?)

2. Defintily the USB drive AUX In that can read playlists, l use an Iriver cause I like subscription music and I think that disabling my changer and buying an Ipod is gay to be able to Idrive my music selection. They have a pic on the PDF of multiple MP3 players, so does this mean that it will read playlists besides an ipods?

3. The "enhanced" I drive graphics and new screen layouts

other than that adaptive "start/stop" cruise is cool, and lane change warning. Also does anyone have the convienence entry think its pointless to touch the area where the door locks are, it only works half the time. Unlocking when you walk up is cool and not taking the key out ever but I still have to reach into my pocket to lock the car as I'm fed up with the other method of locking noit working half the time, heard sevens auto lock when you walk away.

Sorry for long posts and to many thoughts, bored on a sat. night.

Just saw the pic of the 08 550 freakin gorgeous, I just need those 19's and M kit and the new lights. Should have waited 3 months damn it! Love that new dark blue, what are the rim style in this pic, didn't see it on the updated wheels.. http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/futur...s/new5/default