E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Still Happy and Crazy after All These Years Wit my 530i

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 05:53 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: On Order as of May 6- 2007 530i Titanium Grey and Grey Leather, with Sport Package, Premium Pkg, Cold Pkg. 2006 Porsche Boxster

First, thank you to all you here that have helped and advised me over the years. After owning Jeeps, Porsches, Chryslers, Toyotas and John Deeres, this forum is simply the best auto forum out there! It save me more time and money and I have tried to contribute as much as possible over the years. Oil changes and such =>530i Oil Change

In fact this past week I had to give up one of my bachelor rides as I am getting married on July 10. So, either the 530 or the Boxster went to be traded in. The Boxster lost, great car also but needed to get a Sequoia.

My 530 has by far been my most favorite car I have ever owned and I look forward to keeping it and owning a few more in the years to come. Perhaps to trade her in for a F10 at some point.

But, I just wanted to thank you all for the help. Sorry I have been lurking more in the past than being more active.

Cheers,

Nick
Old 06-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Senior Members

Congratulations Nick!!, I am sure your wife would love your E60 too..

Originally Posted by nickolas_g
First, thank you to all you here that have helped and advised me over the years. After owning Jeeps, Porsches, Chryslers, Toyotas and John Deeres, this forum is simply the best auto forum out there! It save me more time and money and I have tried to contribute as much as possible over the years. Oil changes and such =>530i Oil Change

In fact this past week I had to give up one of my bachelor rides as I am getting married on July 10. So, either the 530 or the Boxster went to be traded in. The Boxster lost, great car also but needed to get a Sequoia.

My 530 has by far been my most favorite car I have ever owned and I look forward to keeping it and owning a few more in the years to come. Perhaps to trade her in for a F10 at some point.

But, I just wanted to thank you all for the help. Sorry I have been lurking more in the past than being more active.

Cheers,

Nick
Old 06-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Congrats on the wedding, good to see you still enjoy your 530 (I know I do ). I agree with a wedding and possible family on the way you want a sedan and an SUV - just makes things easier, trust me. Good luck with everything and BTW - I used your DIY Oil Change when I did my oil change for the first time, so thank you
Old 06-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Contributors

I feel the same way about my 07 530. Just had to spend $640 to get a door handle replaced because it wasn't allowing the car to go to sleep (comfort access problem). BMW fixed the exhaust value ticking at n/c. Otherwise, it has been a totally trouble free 125,000 miles.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: MY07 525xi Silver Gray
Model Year: 2007

Congrats !!!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Contributors

Cheers,

Nick
Awesome! I really love my 530, too. Its so smooth, balanced, great on gas, and I love the sound of the I6 engine. Having said that, I will still consider an LCI 550 eventually!
Old 06-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Contributors

congrtz!
Old 06-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 545i Sport
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

Congrats and Best Wishes to both of you .
Old 06-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Members

My Ride: e60 , 6spd silver/black carbon intr....

Cheers,

Nick
I will use you DYI oil prob this wkd... if i need help let you know,cause I live in Huntersville,NC no to far from you ha,ha
Old 06-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

congrats man

Quick Reply: Still Happy and Crazy after All These Years Wit my 530i