E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Sooo Pissed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

i am so pissed beyond belief!!!

after leaving picking up my car from my dealership, i get on the 15 frwy. i speed up on the on ramp to gradually merge into traffic when out of no where......a silver G35 w/smoked taillights zoom past my passenger side along the shoulder!!! he would've literally side swiped me if i had not swerved out of his way. looked like a kid who was driving w/o any disregard for anyone's safety, along with his own.

if that wasn't bad enough, i was with my daughter in the passenger seat! needless to say, she was freaked out by the incident! had this been back in my younger, more "reckless" years.....i would've chased him down and who knows what would've happened! but after calming down my daughter, i sat back and had to take a deeep breath!

i'm venting, yes. you all, more than anyone, would understand my frustration and disgust in this idiot and his driving stupidity!

for the kid in the G35....i hope that when you eventually have a family, some idiot doesn't put you and your family in danger the way you did to us today.

what goes around, comes around!
Old 05-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530i M Sport Sedan / Silver Grey

Originally Posted by MacFly' post='572822' date='May 2 2008, 03:12 PM
i am so pissed beyond belief!!!

after leaving picking up my car from my dealership, i get on the 15 frwy. i speed up on the on ramp to gradually merge into traffic when out of no where......a silver G35 w/smoked taillights zoom past my passenger side along the shoulder!!! he literally side swipes me if i had not swerved out of his way. looked like a kid who was driving w/o any disregard for anyone's safety, along with his own.

if that wasn't bad enough, i was with my daughter in the passenger seat! needless to say, she was freaked out by the incident! had this been back in my younger, more "reckless" years.....i would've chased him down and who knows what would've happened! but after calming down my daughter, i sat back and had to take a deeep breath!

i'm venting, yes. you all, more than anyone, would understand my frustration and disgust in this idiot and his driving stupidity!

for the kid in the G35....i hope that when you eventually have a family, some idiot doesn't put you and your family in danger the way you did to us today.

what goes around, comes around!
I am glad to hear you guys are OK because it could have gone another way that doesn't bear thinking about.

We don't have G35's in Australia but we sure do have alot of idiots (generally young males) who drive with little regard for any one on the road. It must be a world wide phenominin.

You did the right thing by not chasing him down......sometimes it is hard to be restrained especially when some one put's you kids in harms way.

Hopefully Karma will catch up with this fool
Old 05-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

so.... you didnt file a police report? i really think you should. maybe they can find the person that put you at risk and did the damage to your car. im sure someone will notice a G35 going into a shop for repairs and wave a flag. if not your insurance is going to take a hit for the repairs...
Old 05-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MatyB' post='572829
so.... you didnt file a police report? i really think you should. maybe they can find the person that put you at risk and did the damage to your car. im sure someone will notice a G35 going into a shop for repairs and wave a flag. if not your insurance is going to take a hit for the repairs...
no, let me clarify myself. he almost side swiped me, no contact whatsoever. trust me, had there been any contact - i would've contact the CHP.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: honda accord

Close call......as long as ur family is ok......

Originally Posted by MacFly' post='572837' date='May 1 2008, 11:29 PM
yes, we're both ok. thank you.

i thought about chasing him down for a split second, but the "dad" in me kicked in.

no, let me clarify myself. he almost side swiped me, no contact whatsoever. trust me, had there been any contact - i would've contact the CHP.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Sport & Premium package with bluetooth, 6 disk cd-Changer, stock 18's dunlop wrapped, leather, adaptive headlights, CPO, See my gallery :DR.I.P...Stock Silver 2004 530i with grey interior, HID,
Model Year: 2005
Engine: M54

oooh... my appologies, i miss read your post. its a late night for me tonight. im glad you guys are safe.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by orlee008' post='572840' date='May 1 2008, 11:38 PM
oooh... my appologies, i miss read your post. its a late night for me tonight. im glad you guys are safe.
it's all good. we're all safe, that's all that matters.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

John, I hope that guy gets what he deserves. Hope you and your daughter are good and well.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

There are idiots EVERYWHERE, and they outnumber us by a wide margin!! Most importantly you and your daughter are just fine!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Members

Glad to know both you & your daughter are ok. This goes to show "there's always the other driver" factor. So be EXTRA careful. The FAST (thats the younger drivers) & THE FURIOUS (that us dads)

Quick Reply: Sooo Pissed!!!